Windows 10: I don’t know what to do anymore

Discus and support I don’t know what to do anymore in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Skalwalker09 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izk7i8/i_dont_know_what_to_do_anymore/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Skalwalker09, Sep 25, 2020.

1. I don’t know what to do anymore

/u/Skalwalker09, Sep 25, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 25, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Sep 25, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

I don’t know what to do anymore

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

I don’t know what to do anymore

1. I don’t know what to do anymore - Similar Threads - don’t anymore

2. Failed to repair pc automatically. I don’t have any storage but I do have 2 flash drives...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Failed to repair pc automatically. I don’t have any storage but I do have 2 flash drives...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/universe130 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jitx33/failed_to_repair_pc_automatically_i_dont_have_any/
  3. Windows 10 help I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 help I don’t know what to do: So i built my first pc ever this september and i have yet to use it because there been an issue with the software because I cant do anything I tried everything i tried contacting microsoft for assistance and it send me to a website that dosent work. The issue is that when i...
  4. Help! I don’t have any idea how this happened, this is a gaming prebuilt.

Help! I don’t have any idea how this happened, this is a gaming prebuilt.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flameshot19 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9rkka/help_i_dont_have_any_idea_how_this_happened_this/
  5. Got a error saying couldn’t automatically repair my laptop,tried this tutorial but I don’t...

Got a error saying couldn’t automatically repair my laptop,tried this tutorial but I don’t...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/universe130 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9esyt/got_a_error_saying_couldnt_automatically_repair/
  6. I got my Windows key fineses by my own system and I don’t know how to get it back

I got my Windows key fineses by my own system and I don’t know how to get it back: So I’m currently preparing my tax software for my tax company and one of the requirements were Windows 10 pro. I then went to the Microsoft store to get a digital key and download it right away, and it was all great, paid all 100 bucks, order went to my email, and it was...
  7. I am stuck on getting windows ready don’t turn off your computer, but there is no circle...

I am stuck on getting windows ready don’t turn off your computer, but there is no circle...: I have been waiting for 50 minutes what do I do? submitted by /u/Adrian274838 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6ymnq/i_am_stuck_on_getting_windows_ready_dont_turn_off/
  8. PC asking for admin password don’t remember it and advanced options aren’t showing up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC asking for admin password don’t remember it and advanced options aren’t showing up.: ive been having PC boot issues so i went to windows security and did what a youtube video said and was to basically go back to the previous version of windows i had before all the problems started to happen from updating and going back to the previous version would be way...
  9. Windows sometimes starts up in 640x480 don’t know why

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows sometimes starts up in 640x480 don’t know why: My PC sometimes starts up in 640x480, if I disable & re enable the graphic card in CP it reverts to normal 1920x1080. have installed latest driver bit still does it occasionally any ideas please ? thanks 165739
  10. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.: I am sorry to belabor the point and please do not forward me to the existing links on the same problem. I just bought my son Minecraft and due to this Microsoft account problem installing Minecraft has been the single most complex thing I have experienced in a while. I do not...