Windows 10: I don't know what to do anymore

Discus and support I don't know what to do anymore in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, yesterday everything was slightly okay until I turned on my laptop to see that I need to activate my Windows 10??? The laptop came with Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ripley_601, May 5, 2021.

1. I don't know what to do anymore

Hi, yesterday everything was slightly okay until I turned on my laptop to see that I need to activate my Windows 10??? The laptop came with Windows 10 but not with the Windows 10 disc so I have no ways of reactivating the key. Please OH PLEASE HELP ME.This command doesn't even work:wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey

:)

Ripley_601, May 5, 2021

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 5, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, May 5, 2021
  4. armym3 Win User

I don't know what to do anymore

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 5, 2021
Thema:

I don't know what to do anymore

1. I don't know what to do anymore - Similar Threads - don't anymore

2. I don't get the "What device did you plug in?" popup anymore even though it's enabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't get the "What device did you plug in?" popup anymore even though it's enabled.: My laptop is Dell Vostro 15 3500 2020, and the headphones are JBL Quantumm 100 if models are needed.I have tried reinstalling audio drivers several times, re-enabling the show popup option in the dell provided MaxxAudioPro app, going to mmsys.cpl and trying to enable jack mic...
  3. I don't get the "What device did you plug in?" popup anymore even though it's enabled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't get the "What device did you plug in?" popup anymore even though it's enabled.: My laptop is Dell Vostro 15 3500 2020, and the headphones are JBL Quantumm 100 if models are needed.I have tried reinstalling audio drivers several times, re-enabling the show popup option in the dell provided MaxxAudioPro app, going to mmsys.cpl and trying to enable jack mic...
  4. Search bar suggestions don't work anymore, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar suggestions don't work anymore, how to fix?: Clicking on a search bar would open list of most used apps, and I'd just click on one of them to launch it.But, for some time now, it doesn't happen. I only get list of random apps, some of them I literally never used. All apps I often use are not on the list anymore. And...
  5. Search bar suggestions don't work anymore, how to fix?

Search bar suggestions don't work anymore, how to fix?: Clicking on a search bar would open list of most used apps, and I'd just click on one of them to launch it.But, for some time now, it doesn't happen. I only get list of random apps, some of them I literally never used. All apps I often use are not on the list anymore. And...
  6. Search bar suggestions don't work anymore, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Don't seem to have local documents folder anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't seem to have local documents folder anymore: Two weeks go, autosave disappeared in Word and I could also no longer access OneDrive. So I continued editing my book saving manually. I then got OneDrive back by resetting it, but I can't find any local documents files at all. Where did they go? After the OneDrive...
  8. Don't seem to have local documents folder anymore

Don't seem to have local documents folder anymore: Two weeks go, autosave disappeared in Word and I could also no longer access OneDrive. So I continued editing my book saving manually. I then got OneDrive back by resetting it, but I can't find any local documents files at all. Where did they go? After the OneDrive...
  9. Jan 10 update , mouse & keyboard don't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jan 10 update , mouse & keyboard don't work anymore.: The update today made my keyboard & mouse not work anymore. All the ports won't recognize the USB. OH wait I don't own a wired keyboard, but I have a wired mouse which also is not being registered. This is a mess...
  10. Jan 10 update , mouse & keyboard don't work anymore.

Jan 10 update , mouse & keyboard don't work anymore.: The update today made my keyboard & mouse not work anymore. All the ports won't recognize the USB. OH wait I don't own a wired keyboard, but I have a wired mouse which also is not being registered. This is a mess...