Windows 10: i dont know what to do audio problems

Discus and support i dont know what to do audio problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so i was messing around with settings to increase pc speed and i was disabling unwanted startups and by mistake i disabled my audio driver which made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PoziTNT, May 6, 2023.

1. PoziTNT Win User

i dont know what to do audio problems

so i was messing around with settings to increase pc speed and i was disabling unwanted startups and by mistake i disabled my audio driver which made it so that now it shows "no audio output device available". then i looked up a youtube tutorial and it told me to uninstall and reinstall driver and now it still doesnt work. ive tried countless different methods and restarted my pc countless times and still cant get it. Someone please help me.

:)

PoziTNT, May 6, 2023
Thema:

i dont know what to do audio problems

1. i dont know what to do audio problems - Similar Threads - dont audio problems

2. i dont know what to do audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont know what to do audio problems: so i was messing around with settings to increase pc speed and i was disabling unwanted startups and by mistake i disabled my audio driver which made it so that now it shows "no audio output device available". then i looked up a youtube tutorial and it told me to uninstall...
  3. i dont know what to do audio problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i dont know what to do audio problems: so i was messing around with settings to increase pc speed and i was disabling unwanted startups and by mistake i disabled my audio driver which made it so that now it shows "no audio output device available". then i looked up a youtube tutorial and it told me to uninstall...
  4. i dont know what im doing wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont know what im doing wrong...: keybinds like [ctrl + v/ ctrl + c] dont work also with normal ones like Shift + Windows Key + S why does it happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-im-doing-wrong/067c9cbe-b5b8-4f34-b2d2-4efc4ec14d50
  5. i dont know what im doing wrong...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i dont know what im doing wrong...: keybinds like [ctrl + v/ ctrl + c] dont work also with normal ones like Shift + Windows Key + S why does it happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-im-doing-wrong/067c9cbe-b5b8-4f34-b2d2-4efc4ec14d50
  6. i dont know what im doing wrong...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I dont know what to do.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont know what to do.: I bought Windows 10 Home. Downloaded and installed it. Absolutely nothing changed. Cant personalize or anything like I bought it to do. Does it take a couple days to activate or do I have to get a refund and waste money on Windows 10 Pro because it says my Windows Edition is...
  8. Dont know what to do.. halp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dont know what to do.. halp: Lately, My windows does not launch the configuration application (and everything that has to do with it, such as screen customization, etc.) and I already tried with the system restoration. And I do not know what to do. Halp submitted by /u/HimaConfetti [link] [comments]...
  9. Help i beg i dont know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help i beg i dont know what to do: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the user DESKTOP-H37NE7M\MyUse SID...
  10. I dont know what is happenig

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I dont know what is happenig: I wanted to ask I have windows 10 and when I turn on a game called league of legends its saying in task manager that league of legends is 60% in task manager but in task manager is saying that the hole processor is working on 100% and its just the game nothing in the...