Windows 10: I don’t know what to do

Discus and support I don’t know what to do in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I started my pc today, which was a bit glitchy (out of the normal) and I then shut it down and turned it on again. It then had to register a reparation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Boffie001, Mar 2, 2020.

1. I don’t know what to do

I started my pc today, which was a bit glitchy (out of the normal) and I then shut it down and turned it on again. It then had to register a reparation - never actually came to desktop. Now I am “stuck” in the selection of “recovery media” (not sure if that’s the name). If I try any of the restarts or startup settings, my pc comes up with the “bad config info” screen and restarts to a black screen. After trying to search for answers in different places, and tried different things without success, I tried to reset the pc. But, every time I try, it tells me that there was a problem.

I have no idea what to do or how to manage this. I have no knowledge on the matter, and feel stranded - haha.

Hopefully you guys understand what is happening, and know a solution.

submitted by /u/Boffie001
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Boffie001, Mar 2, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 2, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Mar 2, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

I don’t know what to do

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

I don’t know what to do

1. I don’t know what to do - Similar Threads - don’t

2. Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device linked to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device linked to...: Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account....
  3. I linked PC to the MS account, but I get "you don’t have any applicable device" error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I linked PC to the MS account, but I get "you don’t have any applicable device" error: I want to install MineCraft on my PC Windows 10. When I go to the website and click on Free Trial, I get the message:It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.I followed...
  4. W10 login box missing hours of google search solutions don’t work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 login box missing hours of google search solutions don’t work: I have not been able to type a password in. It shows my name and underneath says “sign in” but no other boxes. In the bottom right has the wi-fi, clock, and power button.Here is what happened. Monday today is Friday I had to change my Microsoft log in because the e-mail...
  5. what does it looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft...

what does it looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft...: today i was downloading a game but then when i clicked install to this device it said it looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. and i didnt know how to fix/trouble shoot...
  6. Activation error 0x803fa067, Can’t activate Windows because you don’t have a valid license key

in Windows 10 News
    Activation error 0x803fa067, Can’t activate Windows because you don’t have a valid license key: [ATTACH]If when you attempt to upgrade your edition of Windows from Home to Pro but encounter the activation error 0x803fa067, then this post is intended to help you. In this post, we will provide the most suitable solutions to this error. When you encounter this issue,...
  7. I can’t remove my debit card I don’t have fortnite no more and it won’t let me remove my card

I can’t remove my debit card I don’t have fortnite no more and it won’t let me remove my card: Hey Microsoft i can’t remove my debit card and it keeps charging me for fortnite crew if I don’t even have the app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remove-my-debit-card-i-dont-have-fortnite/7fe3f7c7-b02f-4163-8214-4743744c8086
  8. I don’t see my Windows Security in the Update & Security Tab.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don’t see my Windows Security in the Update & Security Tab.: Hello, Recently I ‘ve been trying to set up the Windows Security For my computer, But when I try to go to the Windows Security in Update & Security, I don’t see it, When I try to search Windows Security in Task bar search box, It shows the thing, But when I click on it, It...
  9. I don’t have a PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don’t have a PIN: My computer has updated and is asking for a PIN. I don’t have one. When I click I forgot my PIN nothing happens. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-pin/3255b8b1-e721-41dd-b1c3-fa3f7a6b6ce3
  10. Don’t ever want to see “details” view in folders for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Don’t ever want to see “details” view in folders for Windows 10: Don’t ever want to see “details” view in folders for Windows 10When I create a new folder in windows 10, I do not want the “details” view to be the default view when the folder is created. I want folders to be created with the “list” view. Then I want each individual folder...