Windows 10: I don't know what to do

Discus and support I don't know what to do in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/korium_d, Apr 6, 2021.

1. I don't know what to do

I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP. Basically it was just setting some values to 0 so that microsoft doesn't track my activity and overall make my computer faster. Now that my windows version is stuck on 1803 the error 0x80070015 comes up every time. I've tried resetting my pc but it gets me to 40-50% and a blue screen appears with "changes have not been made". I realised i fucked up hard, what do i do now? Written on the phone, also english is like my 3rd language dont be harsh.

submitted by /u/korium_d
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/korium_d, Apr 6, 2021

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 6, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 6, 2021
  4. armym3 Win User

I don't know what to do

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

I don't know what to do

1. I don't know what to do - Similar Threads - don't

2. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  3. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  4. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...: So I tried to log in to access my computer which is a Dell laptop, with Windows 10, and I didn't have access to the internet at the time, so it kept telling me my account was offline and I couldn't get past the log in screen.But instead of changing to my local account which...
  6. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...: So I tried to log in to access my computer which is a Dell laptop, with Windows 10, and I didn't have access to the internet at the time, so it kept telling me my account was offline and I couldn't get past the log in screen.But instead of changing to my local account which...
  7. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. I don't have a windows store. where can I get it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a windows store. where can I get it?: I bought a gaming PC that has no "bloatware", including the windows store. Why doesn't Microsoft have a simple download to add this feature for users?...
  9. I don't have a windows store. where can I get it?

I don't have a windows store. where can I get it?: I bought a gaming PC that has no "bloatware", including the windows store. Why doesn't Microsoft have a simple download to add this feature for users?...
  10. I don't have it on my PC windows installer in windows 11

I don't have it on my PC windows installer in windows 11: Hi, I would like some advice, I don't have a windows installer on my PC and a lot of other things. I tried factory setting the pc and it didn't help. I'm also missing the msiexec.exe folder on my pc. I would appreciate your help please. Regards, Adam...