Windows 10: I dont know what to type in the initial size and the maximum size! Im changing the...

Discus and support I dont know what to type in the initial size and the maximum size! Im changing the... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; here's the picture: Im looking for the best setting for that!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NgoAnh Duc, May 15, 2022.

1. I dont know what to type in the initial size and the maximum size! Im changing the...

here's the picture: Im looking for the best setting for that!

:)

NgoAnh Duc, May 15, 2022

2. what is the initial size and the maximum size of a custom size virtual memory for 2 gb ram in window 8

what is the initial size and the maximum size of a custom size virtual memory for 2 gb ram in window 8

SamuelAnyanebechi, May 15, 2022
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Font and Icon size

Hi Vickie,

It's possible that some settings were accidentally changed, affecting your icons and font size. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As initial recommendation, we suggest following these steps to change the icon size:

• Right-click on an empty space on your desktop.
    • Select View.
    • Choose Medium icons or Small icons, whichever you prefer more.

Additionally, you can change the display size of texts and other items by following these steps:

• Right-click on an empty space on your desktop.
    • Click Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items, drag the slider over to 100%.
    • If the slider is already on 100%, click Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, choose the Recommended option from the drop-down choices.

We'll wait for your response to our questions and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, May 15, 2022
  4. I dont know what to type in the initial size and the maximum size! Im changing the...

increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 15, 2022
Thema:

I dont know what to type in the initial size and the maximum size! Im changing the...

1. I dont know what to type in the initial size and the maximum size! Im changing the... - Similar Threads - dont type initial

2. Which is the maximum partition size, if the FAT type is FAT-32 and the block size is 4 KB?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which is the maximum partition size, if the FAT type is FAT-32 and the block size is 4 KB?: Which is the maximum partition size, if the FAT type is FAT-32 and the block size is 4 KB? * 1 TB 1 GB 16GB 16 TB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-is-the-maximum-partition-size-if-the-fat/9365e861-f1b2-492b-8e42-8cea6103d311
  3. What initial size MB and maximum size MB should I use to set more RAM to my memory?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What initial size MB and maximum size MB should I use to set more RAM to my memory?: Memory: 4.00 GBSystem type: 64 bitOperating system: Windows 11 HomeI was trying to play rust and I followed a tip to help my game run better.It said to change the Maximum size and initial size to 12799.After I set it to 12799 and hit apply I restarted my computer and i got...
  4. What initial size MB and maximum size MB should I use to set more RAM to my memory?

What initial size MB and maximum size MB should I use to set more RAM to my memory?: Memory: 4.00 GBSystem type: 64 bitOperating system: Windows 11 HomeI was trying to play rust and I followed a tip to help my game run better.It said to change the Maximum size and initial size to 12799.After I set it to 12799 and hit apply I restarted my computer and i got...
  5. i dont know what im doing wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont know what im doing wrong...: keybinds like [ctrl + v/ ctrl + c] dont work also with normal ones like Shift + Windows Key + S why does it happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-im-doing-wrong/067c9cbe-b5b8-4f34-b2d2-4efc4ec14d50
  6. i dont know what im doing wrong...

i dont know what im doing wrong...: keybinds like [ctrl + v/ ctrl + c] dont work also with normal ones like Shift + Windows Key + S why does it happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-im-doing-wrong/067c9cbe-b5b8-4f34-b2d2-4efc4ec14d50
  7. i dont know what im doing wrong...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I dont know what to type in the initial size and the maximum size! Im changing the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know what to type in the initial size and the maximum size! Im changing the...: here's the picture: Im looking for the best setting for that! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-to-type-in-the-initial-size-and/382d8521-a464-42a1-8b89-fffa382dcaf2
  9. I dont know what to type in the initial size and the maximum size! Im changing the...

I dont know what to type in the initial size and the maximum size! Im changing the...: here's the picture: Im looking for the best setting for that! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-to-type-in-the-initial-size-and/382d8521-a464-42a1-8b89-fffa382dcaf2
  10. Maximum drive size in a dock?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Maximum drive size in a dock?: I have a Dell T3400 with SATA 3 drives internally, and an outboard drive dock connected via USB 3.0. How can I determine the maximum drive size I can use in the dock? (Dell--and my own experience--say the internal drives can be up to 2 TB, but I don't know if that's a real...