Windows 10: I don't know what's happened to my system

Discus and support I don't know what's happened to my system in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the last few days everytime I boot my PC this message pops saying that my "Onedrive is not signed in" and when I try to sign back in, a onedrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TSDuke, Oct 6, 2020.

1. TSDuke Win User

I don't know what's happened to my system

For the last few days everytime I boot my PC this message pops saying that my "Onedrive is not signed in" and when I try to sign back in, a onedrive window pops but appears totally blankwhite and then stops responding..... I try going to Settings menu to find that windows is not up-to-date, so I click on that to open the updates tab only to find Settings not responding either, and if I wait too long, the settings get closed by itself...... Then I try to go to the search tab in the taskbar and search control panel and task manager but the search doesn't give any results, just keeps loading forever........ Also most of the softwares are not responding properly, and it is clear that my pc has turned alarmingly slow....

I am seriously confused what exactly is going on, I ran a full virus scan with Norton 360 and no threats were detected, I cleaned up the temporary files, uninstalled unused and suspicious apps, but nothing gave out any result.

What exactly could be the reason behind all these troubles and how can I fix them?

:)

TSDuke, Oct 6, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 7, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Oct 7, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

1. I don't know what's happened to my system - Similar Threads - don't what's happened

2. I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD: Hi! I have recently fully resetted my PC, right now I just downloaded some games, a browser and an app to set up an exterior usb macrokey pad. The problem is that my sdd 230GB has just 150GB of free space, but on it I have just downloaded a 41ishGB of game and the system...
  3. I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD: Hi! I have recently fully resetted my PC, right now I just downloaded some games, a browser and an app to set up an exterior usb macrokey pad. The problem is that my sdd 230GB has just 150GB of free space, but on it I have just downloaded a 41ishGB of game and the system...
  4. I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this: how do i exit/solve this issue. I botted up this laptop after probably 1 and a half years to see if it is still working and i find this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-has-happened-is-there-a-way-to/c7d0373b-5db2-47c2-ba6b-0b652bb37dea
  6. I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this

I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this: how do i exit/solve this issue. I botted up this laptop after probably 1 and a half years to see if it is still working and i find this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-has-happened-is-there-a-way-to/c7d0373b-5db2-47c2-ba6b-0b652bb37dea
  7. I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Please help, i don't know what happened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help, i don't know what happened: it suddenly become like this. the space is quite abnormal after i restart my PC [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-dont-know-what-happened/46af0fb7-226b-4562-b5e1-57ea17023f29
  9. I was confusion for my latop. I don't know what happened?

I was confusion for my latop. I don't know what happened?: I try to solve that, but it can't. I found out many way. but these did not work. Also, I try to reset an app, the "give us a minute" become "this app can't open". Please help me!!! [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. I don't even know what's happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't even know what's happening: So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another...