Windows 10: I don't know where are my screenshots saved

Discus and support I don't know where are my screenshots saved in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I press win+prtscr, windows performed a snapshot, but I don't have a folder called "Screenshots" in "This PC\Pictures", so where can I find my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WarMachineMW, Apr 13, 2021.

1. I don't know where are my screenshots saved

When I press win+prtscr, windows performed a snapshot, but I don't have a folder called "Screenshots" in "This PC\Pictures", so where can I find my screenshots?

:)

WarMachineMW, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Save screenshots taken using PrtScn to OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to save the screenshots taken using Prtscn directly to OneDrive.

We would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Save screenshots to OneDrive automatically
    and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Marco Gav Win User
    How do I save snip screenshots as .JPG?

Hi,

You can save a screenshot directly as a .jpeg file in the Snipping tool. You can do that by following these steps:

• Press File.

• Select Save As....

• Choose a File name.

• Select the drop-down besides Save as type.

• Select JPEG file.

• Press Save.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Apr 13, 2021
  4. I don't know where are my screenshots saved

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

I don't know where are my screenshots saved

1. I don't know where are my screenshots saved - Similar Threads - don't where are

2. I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?: I have taken screenshots by pressin windows+Fn+PrtSc. When opening the caputed screenshot, i couldn't see them. where else should i search for them?...
  3. I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?: I have taken screenshots by pressin windows+Fn+PrtSc. When opening the caputed screenshot, i couldn't see them. where else should i search for them?...
  4. Snip and Sketch Screenshots Don't Save

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Snip and Sketch Screenshots Don't Save: Printscreen function works if i hit windows + printscreen - it saves to screenshots folderSnip and sketch shows up in clipboard but not in screenshots folder{B7BEDE81-DF94-4682-A7D8-57A52620B86F} is missing from user shell data folder per these instructions I tried resetting...
  5. Snip and Sketch Screenshots Don't Save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip and Sketch Screenshots Don't Save: Printscreen function works if i hit windows + printscreen - it saves to screenshots folderSnip and sketch shows up in clipboard but not in screenshots folder{B7BEDE81-DF94-4682-A7D8-57A52620B86F} is missing from user shell data folder per these instructions I tried resetting...
  6. Snip and Sketch Screenshots Don't Save

7. where are screenshots taken on my windows 10 saved?

where are screenshots taken on my windows 10 saved?: hi therewhen i take a screenshot on my windows 10 laptop, it used to be saved to a folder under 'my pictures' called screen shots. that does nor happen anymore. i have tried to follow steps described in a previous discussion on this forum of how to resolve it, but ii am...
  8. How to change where my screenshots are saved to?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change where my screenshots are saved to?: Hey reddit! I hate having to click on the popup that comes up everytime a take a screenshot with the snipping tool so I searched up how to take a quick ss. So, I tried using it and it just saves them all to my desktop. I absolutley hate this because I CAN NOT have a messy...
  9. Where are screenshots saved?

Where are screenshots saved?: I know that I should press PrtSc to save a screenshot. But when I click on it, nothing happens. They might be saved somewhere or not.I don’t know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-screenshots-saved/6ed62a9d-ffdb-4ae4-893f-3605370194b8"
  10. I don't know where yo find this

I don't know where yo find this: Done a system/image restore to fix out word. It never fixed it. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance. We cant connect to https:,'/d.docs.live.net/443ed33c705aae44/Drew's PowerPoint With videos/Drew Sommerville PowerPoint With Videos. ppsx' Please make...