Windows 10: I don't know where this account came from but, it keeps showing up

Discus and support I don't know where this account came from but, it keeps showing up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I suspect that this account might have been retrieved from some activity on an account I could have had several years ago but I don't know what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MichaelPorter127, Jul 6, 2022.

1. I don't know where this account came from but, it keeps showing up

I suspect that this account might have been retrieved from some activity on an account I could have had several years ago but I don't know what to do with it. It uses a picture that I took about three years ago but I don't recall adding it to the profile and even my personal info is different than what I have entered and have used for the past several years. it seems to be somehow connected to some if not all the problems I am having with regard to password storage, syncing accounts in Google, Microsoft, Windows, etc...Any subjections about how I might resolve this matter will be greatly appr

:)

MichaelPorter127, Jul 6, 2022

2. I can't get text messages. & Also don`t change my account password

Dear Sir,

I can't get text messages for a verification code & also don`t know about recovery code. & Also don`t Change my account password please guide us.

Thanking & Regards

m.Sameem

muhammadsameem, Jul 6, 2022
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jul 6, 2022
  4. Vesao Win User

I don't know where this account came from but, it keeps showing up

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 6, 2022
Thema:

I don't know where this account came from but, it keeps showing up

1. I don't know where this account came from but, it keeps showing up - Similar Threads - don't where account

2. I don't know where this account came from but, it keeps showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know where this account came from but, it keeps showing up: I suspect that this account might have been retrieved from some activity on an account I could have had several years ago but I don't know what to do with it. It uses a picture that I took about three years ago but I don't recall adding it to the profile and even my personal...
  3. I don't know where this account came from but, it keeps showing up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't know where this account came from but, it keeps showing up: I suspect that this account might have been retrieved from some activity on an account I could have had several years ago but I don't know what to do with it. It uses a picture that I took about three years ago but I don't recall adding it to the profile and even my personal...
  4. How to know where something in my clipboard came from?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to know where something in my clipboard came from?: Something keeps coming up in my clipboard and im not sure where is coming from. And I am suspecting it is a virus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-know-where-something-in-my-clipboard-came/4c8a8d3c-0772-4b18-904d-39e5ca52694b
  5. How to know where something in my clipboard came from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to know where something in my clipboard came from?: Something keeps coming up in my clipboard and im not sure where is coming from. And I am suspecting it is a virus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-know-where-something-in-my-clipboard-came/4c8a8d3c-0772-4b18-904d-39e5ca52694b
  6. Please help me. I don't know where it came from.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me. I don't know where it came from.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bhumura [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g72su4/please_help_me_i_dont_know_where_it_came_from/
  7. This keeps popping up and I don't know why

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This keeps popping up and I don't know why: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Enter password Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password. Forgot password? Troubleshooting details If you contact your administrator, send this info to them. Copy info to clipboard Correlation Id:...
  8. unable to delete a folder, dont know where it came from??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to delete a folder, dont know where it came from??: I downloaded games for windows live some time ago on windows 10, just to paly GTA 4. fastforward, I got this folder in my D: drive (not disc), and it contains an .exe for some sorta GFW installer. but it wont let me delete or change the perms on the folder even when I use...
  9. Don't know where this User Account came from

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Don't know where this User Account came from: I posted this in the User forum but I had no bites so I am trying here. I am not sure how to describe this issue. When my computer reboots, it tries to log into a user account that has the correct name but is not my account. My user account name is Mark. In the left lower...
  10. Don't know where this User Account came from

in Windows 10 Support
    Don't know where this User Account came from: I posted this in the User forum but I had no bites so I am trying here. I am not sure how to describe this issue. When my computer reboots, it tries to log into a user account that has the correct name but is not my account. My user account name is Mark. In the left lower...