Windows 10: I don't know where to find my Digital Licence & Product Key .

Discus and support I don't know where to find my Digital Licence & Product Key . in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi , I want to ask where do I find my PK or DL , For up to now , The Activation Pop-up keeps on showing . It's just so annoying , I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Appleron, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Appleron Win User

I don't know where to find my Digital Licence & Product Key .

Hi ,

I want to ask where do I find my PK or DL ,

For up to now , The Activation Pop-up keeps on showing . It's just so annoying ,

I got this Windows 10 Enterprise from a DVD , And I searched and read everything that was in the package ,

But to no avail whatsoever .

I really want to get rid of the annoying pop-up ,

Thanks for reading ,

:)

Appleron, Feb 8, 2019
  2. neilpzz Win User

Product Key/ Digital Licence 13/8/18

As has probably been said before if you had a digital licence for Windows 10 Pro and haven't changed hardware (motherboard) then you should be able to activate again without the need to know a key.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/12440/windows-10-activation

You need to contact Microsoft help again and explain your case. Users here cannot activate for you only suggest methods to try out. (we don't work for MS)

neilpzz, Feb 8, 2019
  3. i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Feb 8, 2019
  4. AddRAM Win User

windows 10 product key

What do you mean you HAD to install W10 ?

If you don`t have a key you`ll have to buy one, or use a 7 or 8 key as suggested.

AddRAM, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

1. I don't know where to find my Digital Licence & Product Key . - Similar Threads - don't where find

2. where do i find my digital product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do i find my digital product key: hello i am about to upgrade my pc but i cant find my product key on my desktop or Microsoft account. i do not have a physical key on my computers anywhere. can you help me get it? tried finding it in the command prompt, my settings, Microsoft account, and on my old pc case....
  3. where do i find my digital product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where do i find my digital product key: hello i am about to upgrade my pc but i cant find my product key on my desktop or Microsoft account. i do not have a physical key on my computers anywhere. can you help me get it? tried finding it in the command prompt, my settings, Microsoft account, and on my old pc case....
  4. I bought a Windows product key but don't know where it went.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought a Windows product key but don't know where it went.: I bought Windows 10 Product key off of the website. The site says I should have gotten an email with a key but I can't find it. The laptop I activated it on now shows that it isn't activated, even though I know it used to be. Can I get some help with this?...
  5. I bought a Windows product key but don't know where it went.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a Windows product key but don't know where it went.: I bought Windows 10 Product key off of the website. The site says I should have gotten an email with a key but I can't find it. The laptop I activated it on now shows that it isn't activated, even though I know it used to be. Can I get some help with this?...
  6. I bought a Windows product key but don't know where it went.

7. I don't know my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know my product key: Hi, I'm planning on upgrading my PC and part of my upgrades includes getting a new motherboard. I heard that to get Windows 10 back after changing motherboards I need my Windows 10 product key but I don't have the packaging that the disc that I got Windows 10 from, came in....
  8. Product Key & Digital Licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Key & Digital Licence: Want to know what is the difference in having a product key of Window OS 'OR' having Digital License of the same. Invite the comments https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-digital-licence/6beeebcc-3c92-4891-9220-5d7910b99ab6
  9. where is I find product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    where is I find product key: my windows id is 00329 - 00000 - 00003 - AA920. here is ask for activate windows with product key. but i don't know the product key. where is i find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-i-find-product-key/496bcbd2-8f6a-498c-988a-c228ea96a31b"
  10. I don't know where yo find this

I don't know where yo find this: Done a system/image restore to fix out word. It never fixed it. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance. We cant connect to https:,'/d.docs.live.net/443ed33c705aae44/Drew's PowerPoint With videos/Drew Sommerville PowerPoint With Videos. ppsx' Please make...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i dont know my product key

2. where do i find my digital licence