Windows 10: I don't know where yo find this

Discus and support I don't know where yo find this in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Done a system/image restore to fix out word. It never fixed it. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance. We cant connect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hollyoaks777, Apr 16, 2017.

1. I don't know where yo find this

Done a system/image restore to fix out word. It never fixed it. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

We cant connect to https:,'/d.docs.live.net/443ed33c705aae44/Drew's PowerPoint With videos/Drew Sommerville PowerPoint With Videos. ppsx'
    Please make sure you're using the correct web address.

:)

hollyoaks777, Apr 16, 2017
  2. petrib Win User

Save images directly on the microSD-card!

I don't know the 3500 Classic model, but when you have the camera open, is there an "Options" menu where yo find "Settings", and change the default location where photos are stored?

At least on those phones I've used, such a setting is there, and one can choose between phone memory and memory card. But I only use S60 based phones, not S40, so I don't know how it is done on S40.

petrib, Apr 16, 2017
  3. Don't know where to find a keyboard driver

My backlight for my keyboard dosent work ever since I have upgraded to windows 10 and I need to just upgrade my keyboard driver but I can not find it at all. So I was wondering if anyone knows how to find a keyboard driver for
    samsung series 7 model number BA68-05408A

thats the full number on my laptop. I have troubleshooted it and went into device manager to update the driver and none of the things have worked to get my backlight to work so the only thing that seems to be left is the find the driver manually and update
    it that way.

Victoria_412, Apr 16, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

I don't know where yo find this

The web address d.docs.live.net seems to be the problem. Although a whois lookup shows the live.net domain is registered to Microsoft, there doesn't appear to any response from the server. The problem may be at the other end, not at your PC. Wait and try again later.

5. Yip beginning to think that resorted pc earlier system image and it never fixed it. It gave me another problem with Outlook and I can't find this file to delete it.

I don't know where yo find this [​IMG]

hollyoaks777, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

I don't know where yo find this

1. I don't know where yo find this - Similar Threads - don't where find

2. My work email is asking for an authenticator code but I don't know where to find the QR...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My work email is asking for an authenticator code but I don't know where to find the QR...: My work email is asking for an authenticator code but I don't know where to find the QR code and cant get into my email to see hte Security link. What do I do?...
  3. My work email is asking for an authenticator code but I don't know where to find the QR...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My work email is asking for an authenticator code but I don't know where to find the QR...: My work email is asking for an authenticator code but I don't know where to find the QR code and cant get into my email to see hte Security link. What do I do?...
  4. My work email is asking for an authenticator code but I don't know where to find the QR...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I don't know where my folder and files went

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know where my folder and files went: I was trying to render a file from Adobe Illustrator. I was in the process of exporting it when the whole folder was gone. SOMEONE HELP ASAP PLEASE!...
  6. I don't know where my folder and files went

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know where my folder and files went: I was trying to render a file from Adobe Illustrator. I was in the process of exporting it when the whole folder was gone. SOMEONE HELP ASAP PLEASE!...
  7. I don't know where are my screenshots saved

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know where are my screenshots saved: When I press win+prtscr, windows performed a snapshot, but I don't have a folder called "Screenshots" in "This PC\Pictures", so where can I find my screenshots?...
  8. Weird problem, i don't even know where to start.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird problem, i don't even know where to start.: Hello, I have a little problem. My girlfriend has a pretty young pc, it's not even a year old. There's a lot of problems and I don't even what was first, so I will just tell you about everything. There's a lot of BSoD's while starting the pc and every time with other error....
  9. Don't know what/where these files belong

in Windows 10 Support
    Don't know what/where these files belong: Just received an email from my brother asking what these files are in a folder on the D: drive named Assets, where do they belong to and can they be deleted? OS Windows 10 Home [img] File explorer >Local Disk > D: drive > Assets [img] The jpg files can be opened but the...
  10. I don't know where to find my Digital Licence & Product Key .

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't know where to find my Digital Licence & Product Key .: Hi , I want to ask where do I find my PK or DL , For up to now , The Activation Pop-up keeps on showing . It's just so annoying , I got this Windows 10 Enterprise from a DVD , And I searched and read everything that was in the package , But to no avail...