Windows 10: I don't know which driver to choose

Discus and support I don't know which driver to choose in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an asus vivobook s15 laptop and and I have done a clean install of windows 10 on it. The problem is when I go to the asus website to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DeusBas, Dec 2, 2020.

1. I don't know which driver to choose

I have an asus vivobook s15 laptop and and I have done a clean install of windows 10 on it. The problem is when I go to the asus website to download the drivers, I can see that those proposed on it seems to be older version than the drivers windows update installed already. So I'm a bit confused, should I let windows update deal with it ?

submitted by /u/DeusBas
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DeusBas, Dec 2, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Dec 2, 2020
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Dec 2, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I don't know which driver to choose

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

I don't know which driver to choose

1. I don't know which driver to choose - Similar Threads - don't driver choose

2. Receiving unsolicited verification codes, but I don't know for which account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Receiving unsolicited verification codes, but I don't know for which account: I have been receiving a lot of verification codes via text messages.I use MFA for my work account, so I immediately changed the password there. Nevertheless, I keep getting the messages and they appear as generic "Microsoft account" messages, not my work account.I tried to...
  3. Receiving unsolicited verification codes, but I don't know for which account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving unsolicited verification codes, but I don't know for which account: I have been receiving a lot of verification codes via text messages.I use MFA for my work account, so I immediately changed the password there. Nevertheless, I keep getting the messages and they appear as generic "Microsoft account" messages, not my work account.I tried to...
  4. Receiving unsolicited verification codes, but I don't know for which account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help please - I don't know which partition to set as active

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help please - I don't know which partition to set as active: I was attempting to format a usb which Windows set as active the moment I plugged it in. I'll be the first to admit I messed up here - I thought it was inactive, but after ejecting the USB, none of the partitions on my computer are active (unless disk management is hiding it...
  6. which to choose- This is for a labtop I barely used and want to return so which do I choose...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    which to choose- This is for a labtop I barely used and want to return so which do I choose...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/etlwcs3f41761.png?width=852&format=png&auto=webp&s=1f8c31d68f0b1e5bdaa545d39a7c6f8f4d8404f9 submitted by /u/zaddy800 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kj4x3v/which_to_choose_this_is_for_a_labtop_i_barely/
  7. Search is not working after I don't know which update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search is not working after I don't know which update: As the title says, tapping on the search bar next to the start menu does nothing, i tried restarting and everything, still is not working submitted by /u/SnoopDoge93 [link] [comments]...
  8. I ran Driver Verifier but I don't know which driver is casuing BSOD. Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I ran Driver Verifier but I don't know which driver is casuing BSOD. Please help!: I ran Driver Verifier to check which driver is causing my computer to malfunction. When I reboot my computer to activate Driver Verifier, it just blue screened with the stop code, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. It repeated until the system tried automatic repair. I...
  9. I can't//don't know how to update driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't//don't know how to update driver: Hey so I am currently trying to update my computer so that I can play sims 4 but my graphics card isn't good enough and needs to be updated. I don't know how to though. My os is: Windows 10 64 bit My current graphics card is: intel (r) Q35 Express chipset family...
  10. Can I Choose Which Hotspot?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I Choose Which Hotspot?: I have about 5 xfinity hotspots. Windows picks the strongest signal. Oddly tho, that 1 doesn't work very well. A slightly less strength 1 seems to always work. Is there any tool or software that would allow me to choose which xfinity hotspot i want? thanks. 70278