Windows 10: I don't know which Microsoft account I used when I redeemed my free minecraft windows 10...

Discus and support I don't know which Microsoft account I used when I redeemed my free minecraft windows 10... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I redeemed it but i forgot the account in which i put it on. Is there a way to back trace the code and find out which account i put it on.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jesus Lozano, Jun 25, 2019.

1. I don't know which Microsoft account I used when I redeemed my free minecraft windows 10...

I redeemed it but i forgot the account in which i put it on. Is there a way to back trace the code and find out which account i put it on.

:)

Jesus Lozano, Jun 25, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 25, 2019
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Jun 25, 2019
  4. TKDrizzy Win User

I don't know which Microsoft account I used when I redeemed my free minecraft windows 10...

Redeemed minecraft without an account

I have pc version of minecraft and I redeemed the code without an account and I can't redeem it again. Do I have to buy the Windows 10 version on my xbox account.

TKDrizzy, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

I don't know which Microsoft account I used when I redeemed my free minecraft windows 10...

1. I don't know which Microsoft account I used when I redeemed my free minecraft windows 10... - Similar Threads - don't Microsoft account

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 - "I have redeemed the code, but I don't know what account I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - "I have redeemed the code, but I don't know what account I have...: Hello, Recently I've been trying to get Mojang to help me get my free copy for Minecraft for Windows 10, which I have already redeemed it long time ago. Thing is now I have a new computer, and I can't get my hands on that code, I was unable to find it on 4 of my Microsoft...
  3. I don't remember which account I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition on.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't remember which account I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition on.: I got minecraft windows 10 edition on my old computer, and recently got a new one. I would like to get minecraft windows 10 edition on my new computer, but I don't remember which account I got it on on my old computer. Is there a way to figure it out?...
  4. I cant redeem my free minecraft windows 10 code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cant redeem my free minecraft windows 10 code: So I went on mojang and I saw that I can redeem minecraft windows 10, but when I get to sign in in Microsoft and put the code in, the code doesn't show up. I already own minecraft java edition and have bought it before October 19th 2018. Any help is appreciated. This is the...
  5. I forgot on which Microsoft account I redeemed my minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot on which Microsoft account I redeemed my minecraft windows 10: I forgot on which account I redeemed my minecraft for minecraft windows 10 edition and I cant trace back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-on-which-microsoft-account-i-redeemed-my/a0a4333d-65b9-4949-b310-17ff9bbeb340
  6. I can no longer find the account with which I redeemed minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can no longer find the account with which I redeemed minecraft windows 10: On 13 January 2018 I redeemed a code for minecraft windows 10 through minecraft java edition because in those days you could redeem minecraft windows 10 by buying the java version, today I wanted to play with a friend of mine, I logged in with the only microsoft accounts that...
  7. I redeemed my Minecraft Windows 10 Code on my wrong Microsoft account

I redeemed my Minecraft Windows 10 Code on my wrong Microsoft account: Hey guys, I recently discovered I had access to a Windows 10 version of Minecraft through my old Minecraft Java version. When I redeemed that code and unlocked the game though I realized I had redeemed it on my wrong old Microsoft account which is not connected to my...
  8. I forgot which Microsoft Account I used to redeem Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot which Microsoft Account I used to redeem Minecraft: I redeemed the code for Minecraft in windows 10 free edition, but I forgot which microsoft account I used to redeem it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-which-microsoft-account-i-used-to-redeem/d67043d5-2dea-4615-80d0-2cd7fc99f702
  9. I forgot which account i redeemed a code in

I forgot which account i redeemed a code in: I redeemed a code a while back and I forgot which account I redeemed it in. Is there a way to search up the account? I have the code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-which-account-i-redeemed-a-code-in/50241bfd-890d-4d32-af52-156f5f3deb9b"
  10. I redeemed the code with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10, but when i go to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I redeemed the code with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10, but when i go to...: Recently I redeemed the code that came with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10 edition and it says that i own it in the browser version of the microsoft store, but when it opens the game in the microsoft store app, it says i have to buy it and the only version i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dont know what email i redeemed minecraft bedrock edition on

2. i bought minecraft windows 10 but dont know what account i redeemed it on

3. how to know what account you redeemed minecraft on

4. how to know which account i redeemed minecraft windows 10,
  5. how to find out the account you redeemed windows 10 minecraft on,
  6. how to find out which account you redeemed minecraft fo riwndows 10,
  7. how to know which account you redeemed a code in minecraft,
  8. how to find account that minecraft was redeemed on,
  9. i dont know what microsoft account my windows 10 minecarft is redeemed on,
  10. i dont know microsoft acount