Windows 10: I don’t know why but my laptop is crashing and taking me to a weird blue and gray screen,...

Discus and support I don’t know why but my laptop is crashing and taking me to a weird blue and gray screen,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/chiragnibs [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chiragnibs, Jun 3, 2020.

1. I don’t know why but my laptop is crashing and taking me to a weird blue and gray screen,...

/u/chiragnibs, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Jun 3, 2020
  4. jwebby Win User

I don’t know why but my laptop is crashing and taking me to a weird blue and gray screen,...

"Gray Screen of Death"

Great post! I have a Sapphire HD 5750 sitting on the shelf going to waste due to the gray screen crash. I run dual monitors and mine crashes randomly in 2D and is guaranteed to gray screen playing any kind of video.

A few months ago I tried this method to no avail. The clocks stayed up just fine but it didn't help my crashing problem.

This post has motivated me to maybe find a reference HD 5750 bios of another brand and try flashing.

I've never flashed a video card, any suggestions or links where I might find a bios and flash utility?

Thanks again for the great post.

jwebby, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

I don’t know why but my laptop is crashing and taking me to a weird blue and gray screen,...

1. I don’t know why but my laptop is crashing and taking me to a weird blue and gray screen,... - Similar Threads - don’t why laptop

2. My pc is acting weird and I don’t know what to do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is acting weird and I don’t know what to do.: Recently my pc has not been letting me completely get into it. It has been giving me the error code blinitializing library failed 0x00000001 and other times it has given me 0x0000185. I have tried fully resetting my pc but the load process would be interrupted and not go...
  3. My pc is acting weird and I don’t know what to do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is acting weird and I don’t know what to do.: Recently my pc has not been letting me completely get into it. It has been giving me the error code blinitializing library failed 0x00000001 and other times it has given me 0x0000185. I have tried fully resetting my pc but the load process would be interrupted and not go...
  4. I don’t know what’s wrong with my laptop it’s showing dark screen. Please help me what...

I don’t know what’s wrong with my laptop it’s showing dark screen. Please help me what...: My laptop is still new it’s been only 1 month and it has 1 year warranty, my sister brought me from Australia and i stay in India. I need help what should i do...
  5. My display is broken and I don’t know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display is broken and I don’t know why.: I recently installed new RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 4x8gb 3600Mhz into my PC, I booted up the PC and my screen resolution was off the screen the edges were cut off. Also I noticed that my display adapter NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti was experiencing Code 43 and the computer is...
  6. My display is broken and I don’t know why.

My display is broken and I don’t know why.: I recently installed new RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 4x8gb 3600Mhz into my PC, I booted up the PC and my screen resolution was off the screen the edges were cut off. Also I noticed that my display adapter NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti was experiencing Code 43 and the computer is...
  7. My display is broken and I don’t know why.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My laptop is taking a lot of space but I don’t know what is taking said space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is taking a lot of space but I don’t know what is taking said space: I wanted to update a game of mine but I don’t have enough storage left (after some playing around I went from 9,8GB free space to 16,8GB, so at least that) when I look into the storage overview it says that my apps&features take 174GB, but once I look into the details, the...
  9. Computer Blue screening, don’t know what to do

Computer Blue screening, don’t know what to do: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Grithorin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l981w6/computer_blue_screening_dont_know_what_to_do/
  10. I got the blue screen of death, and I don’t know what to do.

I got the blue screen of death, and I don’t know what to do.: Hi. I bought my first PC desktop about 5 months ago, and have been loving it. Today, while booting up Fortnite (yeah, I play, don’t @ me), my PC froze for about 2 minutes before I received the dreaded blue screen of death. After about 5 minutes, my PC restarted into ASUS...