Windows 10: I dont know why but..

Discus and support I dont know why but.. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mica jingco, Jan 29, 2023.

1. I dont know why but..

My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats

:)

mica jingco, Jan 29, 2023

2. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Jan 29, 2023
  3. John Fue Win User
    i dont really know what to do, please help me

Hi,

It seems that most of the possible troubleshooting steps has been exhausted. For now we suggest that you change the default format of your microphone. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• To do this right click the Sound icon in the bottom right of your screen.
    • Then select Recording.
    • Double click the Microphone to open Microphone Properties.
    • In Microphone Properties window go to Advanced.
    • Under the Default Format choose any of the 16 bit options.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Let us know if you still need further assistance.

Regards.

John Fue, Jan 29, 2023
  4. I dont know why but..

Dont know what to upgrade next.

compatibility list states it does not only Phenom II 1100T

If you plan on Upgrading the CPU for that Motherboard a 1100T or a 980 I would recommend for stock performance, considering the 980 is on par with the FX 8150 in gaming but costs way less.

Im assuming you dont overclock.

eidairaman1, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

I dont know why but..

1. I dont know why but.. - Similar Threads - dont why

2. Wi-Fi5 changed to Wi-Fi2 in my new pc and dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi5 changed to Wi-Fi2 in my new pc and dont know why: Hi! Im new in the computer world, i got a PC about a month ago and everything was fine till yesterday. I started experiencing laggy internet in games and slow connection, today when it was still the same i checked and it shows "Wi-Fi2 instead of "Wi-Fi5" in my internet...
  3. Wi-Fi5 changed to Wi-Fi2 in my new pc and dont know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi5 changed to Wi-Fi2 in my new pc and dont know why: Hi! Im new in the computer world, i got a PC about a month ago and everything was fine till yesterday. I started experiencing laggy internet in games and slow connection, today when it was still the same i checked and it shows "Wi-Fi2 instead of "Wi-Fi5" in my internet...
  4. my U key works as a enter and i dont know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my U key works as a enter and i dont know why.: can somebody explain why my U key works as a enter? i cant write u key normally and when im writing something and im press u,then the message sends and i dont know what is the issue....
  5. my U key works as a enter and i dont know why.

my U key works as a enter and i dont know why.: can somebody explain why my U key works as a enter? i cant write u key normally and when im writing something and im press u,then the message sends and i dont know what is the issue....
  6. my U key works as a enter and i dont know why.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. i dont understand why my pc show this everytime i switich it on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont understand why my pc show this everytime i switich it on.: i dont understand why my pc show this everytime i switich it on. plus my windows defender has failed to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-understand-why-my-pc-show-this-everytime-i/0b3c341a-45c1-4e6a-b3c2-95314414e1af
  8. i dont understand why my pc show this everytime i switich it on.

i dont understand why my pc show this everytime i switich it on.: i dont understand why my pc show this everytime i switich it on. plus my windows defender has failed to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-understand-why-my-pc-show-this-everytime-i/0b3c341a-45c1-4e6a-b3c2-95314414e1af
  9. I am getting BSOD and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting BSOD and i dont know why: I get blue screened when playing games and sometimes my games crash without getting a BSOD and i don't know how to tell why i am getting a BSOD i went into the event viewer and this is what it says any idea on what would be crashing my computer? I have updated graphics...
  10. I am getting BSOD and i dont know why

I am getting BSOD and i dont know why: I get blue screened when playing games and sometimes my games crash without getting a BSOD and i don't know how to tell why i am getting a BSOD i went into the event viewer and this is what it says any idea on what would be crashing my computer? I have updated graphics...