Windows 10: I don't know why I can't get rid of this error because I did everything. Your device is...

Discus and support I don't know why I can't get rid of this error because I did everything. Your device is... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did everything on the internet and I couldn't. and it still appears to me. update Your device is missing important security and quality fixes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndreiNitu20, Sep 22, 2022.

1. I don't know why I can't get rid of this error because I did everything. Your device is...

I did everything on the internet and I couldn't. and it still appears to me. update Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

:)

AndreiNitu20, Sep 22, 2022
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Sep 22, 2022
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Sep 22, 2022
  4. armym3 Win User

I don't know why I can't get rid of this error because I did everything. Your device is...

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

I don't know why I can't get rid of this error because I did everything. Your device is...

1. I don't know why I can't get rid of this error because I did everything. Your device is... - Similar Threads - don't why can't

2. I can't get rid of the "Your Microsoft account brings everything together" popup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't get rid of the "Your Microsoft account brings everything together" popup.: I can't get rid of the "Your Microsoft account brings everything together" popup. Its not letting me access and edit my word documents. I adjusted my my screen to 100% and i see the continue button but it wont let me click on it. Please help....
  3. I don't know why I can't get rid of this error because I did everything. Your device is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know why I can't get rid of this error because I did everything. Your device is...: I did everything on the internet and I couldn't. and it still appears to me. update Your device is missing important security and quality fixes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-why-i-cant-get-rid-of-this-error/3dbeb3c3-573f-4c16-912b-6a04aa53f138
  4. I don't know why I can't get rid of this error because I did everything. Your device is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know why I can't get rid of this error because I did everything. Your device is...: I did everything on the internet and I couldn't. and it still appears to me. update Your device is missing important security and quality fixes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-why-i-cant-get-rid-of-this-error/3dbeb3c3-573f-4c16-912b-6a04aa53f138
  5. I get this critical error in event viewer I don't know why..

I get this critical error in event viewer I don't know why..: Log Name: SystemSource: Kernel-Powerlogged: 19/12/2021 2:41:35 PMEvent ID: 41Task Category: 63Level: CriticalKeywords: 70368744177664,2User: SYSTEMThe system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be...
  6. I get this critical error in event viewer I don't know why..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this critical error in event viewer I don't know why..: Log Name: SystemSource: Kernel-Powerlogged: 19/12/2021 2:41:35 PMEvent ID: 41Task Category: 63Level: CriticalKeywords: 70368744177664,2User: SYSTEMThe system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be...
  7. I get this critical error in event viewer I don't know why..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I don't know what I did

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what I did: haaalp! Hello, I humbly request your aid everything I've done so far has been useless. Problem: Me, trying to solve performance problems end up in not being able to access Windows. Abstract: My old Lenovo Y520 I bought 2 years ago is slower than a rheumatic turtle,...
  9. What is this? I can't get rid of it and it overlays everything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this? I can't get rid of it and it overlays everything.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/2noob4u_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k9l2rf/what_is_this_i_cant_get_rid_of_it_and_it_overlays/
  10. Don't know why I get BSOD

Don't know why I get BSOD: Hi Lately my pc's been crashing, I have already cleaned it and fully reset it but it still happens. Here's my Minidump file Sign in to your account. (I use windows build 19042.630) Can someone help me find the problem. Thx 169013