Windows 10: I don't know why my camera is not working I have tried everything I need it to function for...

Discus and support I don't know why my camera is not working I have tried everything I need it to function for... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please do something, My camera is not workingI tried a lot, still no response i need it to video call. What rubbish is this? Help me out at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Deeborah Dsilva, Dec 23, 2022.

1. I don't know why my camera is not working I have tried everything I need it to function for...

Please do something, My camera is not workingI tried a lot, still no response i need it to video call. What rubbish is this? Help me out at the earliest. Need help with my camera. Camera is not functioning at all, need it for video meetings. I tried uninstalling integrated camera but still no response

:)

Deeborah Dsilva, Dec 23, 2022
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Dec 23, 2022
  3. Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 23, 2022
  4. I don't know why my camera is not working I have tried everything I need it to function for...

my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, Dec 23, 2022
Thema:

I don't know why my camera is not working I have tried everything I need it to function for...

1. I don't know why my camera is not working I have tried everything I need it to function for... - Similar Threads - don't why camera

2. HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING: pleas help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-camera-wont-work-i-tried-everything/51410800-4cb8-4052-9506-e12114618464
  3. HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP MY CAMERA WONT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING: pleas help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-camera-wont-work-i-tried-everything/51410800-4cb8-4052-9506-e12114618464
  4. i have tried everything my touchpad is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have tried everything my touchpad is not working: as soon as i unplug my mouse the mouse dissapears and when the mouse is plugged in and notplugged in the mouse does not work on the touchpad please if anyone can help me with this problem i have tried all the awnsers i can lookup online and the touchpad dosent appear in...
  5. i have tried everything my touchpad is not working

i have tried everything my touchpad is not working: as soon as i unplug my mouse the mouse dissapears and when the mouse is plugged in and notplugged in the mouse does not work on the touchpad please if anyone can help me with this problem i have tried all the awnsers i can lookup online and the touchpad dosent appear in...
  6. camera not working tried everything i swear.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera not working tried everything i swear.: error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>i uninstalled my camera in device manager and I clicked the box that says some driver. then after I scan for hardware something the camera didn't get back. can someone help me please I really my camera for tomorrow...
  7. camera not working tried everything i swear.

camera not working tried everything i swear.: error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>i uninstalled my camera in device manager and I clicked the box that says some driver. then after I scan for hardware something the camera didn't get back. can someone help me please I really my camera for tomorrow...
  8. I don't know why my camera is not working I have tried everything I need it to function for...

I don't know why my camera is not working I have tried everything I need it to function for...: Please do something, My camera is not workingI tried a lot, still no response i need it to video call. What rubbish is this? Help me out at the earliest. Need help with my camera. Camera is not functioning at all, need it for video meetings. I tried uninstalling integrated...
  9. I have a virus but I don't know if this will work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a virus but I don't know if this will work.: My cpu is overheating and I guess there is a virus making my cpu overheat. Kaspersky and defender couldn't find anything. I am planning to reset my computer and reinstall the Windows. I want to keep my files but if I keep them, will virus stay? submitted by /u/Second_Rogoue...
  10. I have to many partitions and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have to many partitions and I don't know why: Hello, I was cleaning some space today and while checking my partitions I found out I've got way to many and don't know why. Which one would it be safe to delete? Or what can I do to remove some of them? It looks very unpleasant and messy. [ATTACH]...