Windows 10: I don't know why my PC keeps randomly crashing and or runs really low frames in the...

Discus and support I don't know why my PC keeps randomly crashing and or runs really low frames in the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm running a prebuilt PC build, an 11th Gen intel core processor running Windows 11. Every time I start a game of Fortnite I have to deal with really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Noureldeen Elfaham, May 21, 2024.

1. I don't know why my PC keeps randomly crashing and or runs really low frames in the...

I'm running a prebuilt PC build, an 11th Gen intel core processor running Windows 11. Every time I start a game of Fortnite I have to deal with really low frames at the beginning of every game. I also have random moments where the PC just crashes both on Fortnite and playing Call of Duty. I was wondering if someone out there who's much smarter could help me out with this because I'm running out of ideas. thank you!

:)

Noureldeen Elfaham, May 21, 2024

2. Pc keeps restarting randomly

Hello

my sons pc restarts every 2-3 days seemingly randomly, no connection to what was being done at the time.

have replaced the power supply and in the process seated all the power connections...temperatures are on the low side...even fitted a better cooler an arctic A11 just to be safe....

wonderd what the mist bvious things are t check...

someone said uninstall the graphic card and drivers and reinstall after a reboot...

not done any any troubleshooting / remedial steps yest apart from the new psu and cooler...

thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 21, 2024
  3. Naby Win User
    10 Crashing Randomly and During Updates and File Downloads

This is a re-post from here.

I have a Windows 10 PC that I run 24/7. I have Windows Updates disabled through the Group Policy Editor. I still perform updates manually every few days. Windows Defender updates work fine. Other Windows updates cause the PC to crash, no BSOD or anything, it just turns off. I've looked for 1074, 6006, and 6008 event log files to explain why and I haven't been able to find anything.

Other times the computer just randomly crashes and also sometimes when downloading files. The symptom is the same, I check on it and find it powered down or it just shuts off while I'm using it. It boots back up fine and I see no cause listed in the event logs.

I have been through the 3 tests suggested to me on the old thread. SMART looked good, memtest ran for 33 hours for 8 passes with no errors, and prime was run for 3 hours with no errors.

I think the next step was to run V2 Log collector, that data is attached.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

4. I don't know why my PC keeps randomly crashing and or runs really low frames in the...

Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, May 21, 2024
Thema:

I don't know why my PC keeps randomly crashing and or runs really low frames in the...

1. I don't know why my PC keeps randomly crashing and or runs really low frames in the... - Similar Threads - don't why keeps

2. My PC keeps crashing and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps crashing and I don't know why: These past few days I have been having some problems and whenever I start playing something, for example, Overwatch 2, Valorant or Fortnite, it crashes either after I have played 30 minutes, or while I am in game or while I am logging into the game. I just want to know what...
  3. My PC keeps crashing and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps crashing and I don't know why: These past few days I have been having some problems and whenever I start playing something, for example, Overwatch 2, Valorant or Fortnite, it crashes either after I have played 30 minutes, or while I am in game or while I am logging into the game. I just want to know what...
  4. My PC keeps crashing and I don't know why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I don't know why my PC keeps randomly crashing and or runs really low frames in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know why my PC keeps randomly crashing and or runs really low frames in the...: I'm running a prebuilt PC build, an 11th Gen intel core processor running Windows 11. Every time I start a game of Fortnite I have to deal with really low frames at the beginning of every game. I also have random moments where the PC just crashes both on Fortnite and playing...
  6. Random crashes and don't know why

Random crashes and don't know why: This randomly happened one day while watching YouTube. I had changed a couple things in the BIOS prior to the crashes but only fan speeds to which the temperatures are all cool whenever it crashes. System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 10.0.19045 Build...
  7. My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?: So recently i upgraded my hardware in my pc which included a new motherboard, cpu, and graphics card. Ever since then it's been kind of slow but nothing too major. Recently my PC has started crashing whenever i'm playing games but it's pretty random and doesn't happen all the...
  8. My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?

My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?: So recently i upgraded my hardware in my pc which included a new motherboard, cpu, and graphics card. Ever since then it's been kind of slow but nothing too major. Recently my PC has started crashing whenever i'm playing games but it's pretty random and doesn't happen all the...
  9. My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. PC keeps crashing and i don't know why

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps crashing and i don't know why: For the past months or so my PC keeps crashing and i get a bluescreen saying my PC ran into a problem. After that it goes into automatic repair and from there I'm pretty much screwed. This time it doesn't even have an error code. Can anyone help? If you need more info I will...