Windows 10: I don't know why this happens. Sometimes it goes away but it just comes back after some...

Discus and support I don't know why this happens. Sometimes it goes away but it just comes back after some... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hasenhai22 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hasenhai22, Jun 4, 2020.

1. I don't know why this happens. Sometimes it goes away but it just comes back after some...

/u/Hasenhai22, Jun 4, 2020

2. OS version 7629. I don´t know wich version is that, NoDO? Mango?

I just bought a Samsung Focus AT&T Rev.1.3. It comes with OS version 7629. I don´t know wich version is that, NoDO? Mango? Third Pary apps just crash after I open them, help!

JosuéGutiérrez, Jun 4, 2020
  3. my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, Jun 4, 2020
  4. I don't know why this happens. Sometimes it goes away but it just comes back after some...

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

I don't know why this happens. Sometimes it goes away but it just comes back after some...

1. I don't know why this happens. Sometimes it goes away but it just comes back after some... - Similar Threads - don't why happens

2. My windows is just popping up error after error and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows is just popping up error after error and I don't know why: I recently got a new computer and it immediately started getting a lot of errors with windowsIt runs pretty slow in general, it bluescreens almost every time i start the computer for some reason and some stuff just doesn't workIve gotten These errorsPfn_list corruptKernel_...
  3. Computer monitor has the music freeze then goes back and then everything comes back just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer monitor has the music freeze then goes back and then everything comes back just...: Brand new HP desktop that is running windows 11.If I am doing this a lot then this happens and I don't have to be looking at the youtube page for this to happen or be playing music in the first place. All the drivers are up to date as well too.I haven't really seen it do this...
  4. Computer monitor has the music freeze then goes back and then everything comes back just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer monitor has the music freeze then goes back and then everything comes back just...: Brand new HP desktop that is running windows 11.If I am doing this a lot then this happens and I don't have to be looking at the youtube page for this to happen or be playing music in the first place. All the drivers are up to date as well too.I haven't really seen it do this...
  5. I dont know why this is happening just now

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I dont know why this is happening just now: I was messing with my mic settings trying to get my voicemod to work when i realized that my friends couldn't hear me anymore. I ran a microphone test i think in the "change system sounds" menu and now its saying that my detachable mic isn't plugged in. please help I don't...
  6. Lockscreen visual glitch not sure why this happens . I can still login then it goes away...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lockscreen visual glitch not sure why this happens . I can still login then it goes away...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nyc_97_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/inc9uv/lockscreen_visual_glitch_not_sure_why_this/
  7. help i don't know why this happens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help i don't know why this happens: [ATTACH] and when i go to upload an image i right clicked paint.net and clicked properties submitted by /u/chairpersonified [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hn16jg/help_i_dont_know_why_this_happens/
  8. Just WHY is this happening!?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just WHY is this happening!?: I have a HP laptop 15, and I’ve system restored it 2 times And factory reset 4 times! Not 1, not 2,not 3, but 4 times! Two of which i have removed every file, and reinstalled windows 10! Did this help? Only for a couple of months! First it was all programs not responding and...
  9. I don't even know what's happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't even know what's happening: So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another...
  10. Sometimes I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes I don't know what to do: One of my colleagues can't open .pst file. She is using MS Outlook 2013. Only yesterday hers .pst file was fine. 92750