Windows 10: i dont know

Discus and support i dont know in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i dont know hot to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know/5df547b3-fc09-4b93-adbe-bdd39bf5267f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by leonpapa04, Apr 1, 2020.

1. i dont know

i dont know ee63f277-6ec5-4242-bee3-27164c5240bb?upload=true.png i dont know hot to fix this

:)

leonpapa04, Apr 1, 2020

2. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Apr 1, 2020
  3. John Fue Win User
    i dont really know what to do, please help me

Hi,

It seems that most of the possible troubleshooting steps has been exhausted. For now we suggest that you change the default format of your microphone. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• To do this right click the Sound icon in the bottom right of your screen.
    • Then select Recording.
    • Double click the Microphone to open Microphone Properties.
    • In Microphone Properties window go to Advanced.
    • Under the Default Format choose any of the 16 bit options.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Let us know if you still need further assistance.

Regards.

John Fue, Apr 1, 2020
  4. i dont know

Dont know what to upgrade next.

compatibility list states it does not only Phenom II 1100T

If you plan on Upgrading the CPU for that Motherboard a 1100T or a 980 I would recommend for stock performance, considering the 980 is on par with the FX 8150 in gaming but costs way less.

Im assuming you dont overclock.

eidairaman1, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

i dont know

1. i dont know - Similar Threads - dont

2. My Microsoft Account got hacked, and the guy is blackmailing me to get it back but i dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Account got hacked, and the guy is blackmailing me to get it back but i dont...: Hello Guys can maybe some one Help me? I was browsing on Discord and exedently clicked on a Fishing link or something like this, after i reconize that something is wrong i tried to chance my password, but to late. Now he changed my password, my email and everything else.So i...
  3. My Microsoft Account got hacked, and the guy is blackmailing me to get it back but i dont...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft Account got hacked, and the guy is blackmailing me to get it back but i dont...: Hello Guys can maybe some one Help me? I was browsing on Discord and exedently clicked on a Fishing link or something like this, after i reconize that something is wrong i tried to chance my password, but to late. Now he changed my password, my email and everything else.So i...
  4. My Microsoft Account got hacked, and the guy is blackmailing me to get it back but i dont...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Shell Handwritting dont work in 3rd Party Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shell Handwritting dont work in 3rd Party Apps: I have a question about why the "Shell Handwritting" function does'nt work in other applications like Obsidian or Notion, or if there is a way I can use "Shell Handrawitting" in any app Imgur: The magic of the Internet...
  6. Shell Handwritting dont work in 3rd Party Apps

Shell Handwritting dont work in 3rd Party Apps: I have a question about why the "Shell Handwritting" function does'nt work in other applications like Obsidian or Notion, or if there is a way I can use "Shell Handrawitting" in any app Imgur: The magic of the Internet...
  7. The person who used to own the computer died, i dont know any of their passwords so how do...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The person who used to own the computer died, i dont know any of their passwords so how do...: I dont know any of their passwords, neither does any of my family how do i wipe the computer?Its a dell optiplex 7450 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-person-who-used-to-own-the-computer-died-i/2c56943a-e82e-412e-93ef-eaede02aec5e
  8. 128+ GB USB drives dont appear on my dell laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    128+ GB USB drives dont appear on my dell laptop: so i was in the process of moving large files and randomly after formatting my 128 gb usb drives to fat32 they couldnt be seenlike they were able to seen after the format but a few files later after i plugged them in they couldnt be seenthe same thing for my second 128 gb...
  9. 128+ GB USB drives dont appear on my dell laptop

128+ GB USB drives dont appear on my dell laptop: so i was in the process of moving large files and randomly after formatting my 128 gb usb drives to fat32 they couldnt be seenlike they were able to seen after the format but a few files later after i plugged them in they couldnt be seenthe same thing for my second 128 gb...
  10. 128+ GB USB drives dont appear on my dell laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware