Windows 10: i dont know

Discus and support i dont know in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i dont know hot to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know/5df547b3-fc09-4b93-adbe-bdd39bf5267f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by leonpapa04, Apr 1, 2020.

1. i dont know

i dont know ee63f277-6ec5-4242-bee3-27164c5240bb?upload=true.png i dont know hot to fix this

:)

leonpapa04, Apr 1, 2020

2. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Apr 1, 2020
  3. John Fue Win User
    i dont really know what to do, please help me

Hi,

It seems that most of the possible troubleshooting steps has been exhausted. For now we suggest that you change the default format of your microphone. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• To do this right click the Sound icon in the bottom right of your screen.
    • Then select Recording.
    • Double click the Microphone to open Microphone Properties.
    • In Microphone Properties window go to Advanced.
    • Under the Default Format choose any of the 16 bit options.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Let us know if you still need further assistance.

Regards.

John Fue, Apr 1, 2020
  4. i dont know

Dont know what to upgrade next.

compatibility list states it does not only Phenom II 1100T

If you plan on Upgrading the CPU for that Motherboard a 1100T or a 980 I would recommend for stock performance, considering the 980 is on par with the FX 8150 in gaming but costs way less.

Im assuming you dont overclock.

eidairaman1, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

i dont know

1. i dont know - Similar Threads - dont

2. I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.: Hello,My computer restarted randomly even though I snooze updates and do them manually once every 2 weeks when all my open work is saved properly. I was running a simulation the past few days and came home to my computer restarted, losing the work over the past few days. In...
  3. I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.: Hello,My computer restarted randomly even though I snooze updates and do them manually once every 2 weeks when all my open work is saved properly. I was running a simulation the past few days and came home to my computer restarted, losing the work over the past few days. In...
  4. I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...: They keep deleting my post, can you give me your email address please?The files scanned by "Crowdstrike", I don't understand why the posts are deleted. I just shared a link from the filetransfer.io website...
  6. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...: They keep deleting my post, can you give me your email address please?The files scanned by "Crowdstrike", I don't understand why the posts are deleted. I just shared a link from the filetransfer.io website...
  7. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...: My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyHi, I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates. Ramesh Srinivasan...
  9. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...: My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyHi, I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates. Ramesh Srinivasan...
  10. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

in Windows 10 Customization