Windows 10: I dont konw how to upload the dmp for you . Tell me how ,please.

Discus and support I dont konw how to upload the dmp for you . Tell me how ,please. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I dont konw how to upload the dmp for you . Tell me how ,please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by spuer cool guy, Jan 31, 2020.

1. I dont konw how to upload the dmp for you . Tell me how ,please.

I dont konw how to upload the dmp for you .

Tell me how ,please.

:)

spuer cool guy, Jan 31, 2020

2. Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like.

Same comment here. I also have an expanded list of all "apps" in my start list. Someone suggested Classic Shell. I tried it for a while but would rather just clean up the Start provided with Windows. If there's a way to get rid of the expanded Apps list, I'd like to try it.

pokeefe0001, Jan 31, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Toothless Win User

I dont konw how to upload the dmp for you . Tell me how ,please.

Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

I dont konw how to upload the dmp for you . Tell me how ,please.

1. I dont konw how to upload the dmp for you . Tell me how ,please. - Similar Threads - dont konw upload

2. Memory Usage problem, can anyone please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Usage problem, can anyone please tell me how to fix it?: [ATTACH]can anyone please help me, i'm getting that problem since i first update my window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-usage-problem-can-anyone-please-tell-me-how/0b6561e6-40bd-4062-aa0f-1d64273e26df
  3. Please Tell Me I Can Change This

in Windows 10 Support
    Please Tell Me I Can Change This: Hi :) Below is a screenshot of my 'Downloads' folder. As you can see it's divided in two by today's activity and yesterday's. Not too long ago, it was all one big field without the separations of the days. Is there any way to revert back to that? My Windows version is below....
  4. Please tell me how to create a printer shortcut in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please tell me how to create a printer shortcut in Windows 10?: Please tell me how to create a printer shortcut in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-tell-me-how-to-create-a-printer-shortcut-in/eb244625-3d9c-4987-91d7-57320dee9aba
  5. How can you tell if a website is really what it claims to be? (Like how can I tell that...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can you tell if a website is really what it claims to be? (Like how can I tell that...: I've been noticing A LOT of fake websites with "free" offers and the like...How can you tell if a website is really what it claims to be? (Like how can I tell that Microsoft.com is really Microsoft?) If you use any specific programs, please recommend them. Thank you in...
  6. Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ?: Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ? [img] 115835
  7. BSOD and uploading dmp files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and uploading dmp files.: Hello, Since a few weeks I am getting BSODs randomly when I boot or reboot my computer. I have tried reinstalling windows 10 pro (64bit) but the crashes still occur. It is not always when I boot, sometimes it al goes ok. While looking on the web I found the page to use...
  8. please tell me what this is??,,Thnx!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please tell me what this is??,,Thnx!: Hi All, I just got a fresh Install of win 10 and noticed this[see screen shot] when I "right-click". [img] I had never noticed those numbers before? anyone know what they mean? THNX! ahead of time!*Smile 21706
  9. Please tell me how to make the Photos App work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please tell me how to make the Photos App work: Hi there , I tried a few things from the web to make this work , But the Windows 10 photos app keeps failing to work , "This App can't open" Tried Shellpower remove it and tried that licence . bat fix , didn't work for me . I need this to work so bad ,...
  10. Please Can Somebody Tell Me Whats Going On Here And How I Can Fix It?

in Windows 10 Support
    Please Can Somebody Tell Me Whats Going On Here And How I Can Fix It?: This started happening about a week ago in various programs, such as Blender, Minecraft and Google Chrome. When this is happening it is like my clicks on my mouse are not registering. Sorry for the low quality video but i had to keep the file size small so that I could upload...