Windows 10: I Don't like Windows Ten.

Discus and support I Don't like Windows Ten. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I get Windows 8.1 back? 9605 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xXTenXx, Jul 29, 2015.

1. xXTenXx Win User

I Don't like Windows Ten.

How do I get Windows 8.1 back?

:)

xXTenXx, Jul 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 How do I get through

I don't know how to work this windows ten is got smaller font so does Microsoft want me to spend $ 150 for a 14 inch monitor I don't like this windows ten design no information no help

Girish Deshmukh, Jul 29, 2015
  3. After upgrading to Windows 10 i lost my phone numbers and text along with my mail box.

<original Title: windows 10>

ok i {upgraded} to windows 10 and lost my phone numbers and text along with mail boxes..........i don't like ten on my phone i don't want ten on my phone how can i get back to windows 8

PatrickBronson, Jul 29, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Did you back up your Win8.1 instillation?? Use that ..

BunnyJ, Jul 29, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jul 29, 2015
  6. xXTenXx Win User
    Thanks, I will give it a go.

xXTenXx, Jul 29, 2015
  7. torre Win User
    Give it 72 hours. Check the tutorials and google for info on using. It will grow on you.

(I tried one of the test previews and felt the same)

torre, Jul 29, 2015
  8. ARC1020 Win User

I'm thinking of going back to Windows 8.1 as well. If you roll back using Brinks tutorial, any chance of posting here if you encountered any problems?

ARC1020, Jul 29, 2015
  9. antspants Win User
    ^ I'm yet to see a Brink tutorial fail or disappoint.

antspants, Jul 29, 2015
  10. otisdog Win User
    Man I'd never go back to 8.1. 10 is much better. Take some time and explore it.
    Jim

otisdog, Jul 29, 2015
  11. I agree with some of the above comments. It's seems way to quick to decide you don't like Windows 10. Many users in my company suffer from the same "I don't like change, therefore it is bad" mindset.

It is an improvement over Windows 8.1, so give a chance before deciding to make a major change.

DeaconFrost, Jul 29, 2015
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    I've been using Win10 since the first preview days and with all of that playing/testing I've adjusted and just fell in love with it.. Like anything it takes time to adjust to this new OS

BunnyJ, Jul 29, 2015
  13. elbmek Win User

when I installed 8.1 I hated it, but after an hour began to realise it was much better. Some people dont like change.

I have only recently had installed a brand new version of my forum software, the members AGH!! OH NO!! - but they are now getting to grips with it, and its much better.

elbmek, Jul 29, 2015
  14. JoeShades Win User
    Other than a major problem, with runtime broker process yesterday that just vanished windows 10 is a million times better than 8.1. I may actually use teh modern apps more since i don't have to drag them to bottom of the screen to close them and they open in desktop windows and no charms bar

JoeShades, Jul 29, 2015
  15. I thought this with W8 and 7. I wondered if I'd made a mistake. But I persevered and stuck with 8.1 and made it my own - despite the negative press it got. Mind you, getting it for £14.99 from MS also helped....

thefrecklepuny, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

1. I Don't like Windows Ten. - Similar Threads - Don't Ten

2. I have a new partition by the letter of Z of fat32 and I can't do anything with it I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new partition by the letter of Z of fat32 and I can't do anything with it I don't...: happened Just after i extend my drive C for my os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-partition-by-the-letter-of-z-of-fat32/82697bca-bbb6-4938-ab70-f884730e5959
  3. I have a new partition by the letter of Z of fat32 and I can't do anything with it I don't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a new partition by the letter of Z of fat32 and I can't do anything with it I don't...: happened Just after i extend my drive C for my os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-partition-by-the-letter-of-z-of-fat32/82697bca-bbb6-4938-ab70-f884730e5959
  4. how come my processes don't show in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how come my processes don't show in task manager: how come my processes don't show in task manager like they use to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-come-my-processes-dont-show-in-task-manager/300e17fb-e1f7-4012-aeca-1ccd6bec8822
  5. how come my processes don't show in task manager

how come my processes don't show in task manager: how come my processes don't show in task manager like they use to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-come-my-processes-dont-show-in-task-manager/300e17fb-e1f7-4012-aeca-1ccd6bec8822
  6. how come my processes don't show in task manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option: I ran the compatibility test with PC health App and it says that my system is eligible for Windows 11. However, I don't get any option in the windows update to upgrade...
  8. PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option

PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option: I ran the compatibility test with PC health App and it says that my system is eligible for Windows 11. However, I don't get any option in the windows update to upgrade...
  9. PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. If I install a new hard drive and I don't have a Windows ten disc, how can I reinstall...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    If I install a new hard drive and I don't have a Windows ten disc, how can I reinstall...: If I install a new hard drive and I don't have a Windows ten disc, how can I reinstall windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-install-a-new-hard-drive-and-i-dont-have-a/1fe08d8a-36c3-4e90-a427-607903e142a6"