Windows 10: I Don't own minecraft windows 10 edition anymore...?

Discus and support I Don't own minecraft windows 10 edition anymore...? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi. long ago i used a redeem code to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. i switched between windows 7 and windows 10 a lot and everytime i switched to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by xCqt_, Nov 24, 2020.

1. xCqt_ Win User

I Don't own minecraft windows 10 edition anymore...?

Hi. long ago i used a redeem code to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

i switched between windows 7 and windows 10 a lot and everytime i switched to windows 10 i had minecraft windows 10 edition in my account and all i had to do was just download it.

but today when i installed windows 10 i went to the microsoft store and logged into my account but for some reason i didn't have the game in my account anymore.

i asked this somewhere else and i got no answer please help me​

:)

xCqt_, Nov 24, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

1. I Don't own minecraft windows 10 edition anymore...? - Similar Threads - Don't own minecraft

2. Used to own Minecraft For Windows 10 but do not anymore.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Used to own Minecraft For Windows 10 but do not anymore.: I had gotten Minecraft For Windows 10 awhile ago for free and was able to download and play it, when i got a new laptop it says i cannot redownload the game and have to buy it. Any idea on how i can download the game again even though i used to own it but no longer do? I have...
  3. Used to own Minecraft For Windows 10 but do not anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used to own Minecraft For Windows 10 but do not anymore.: I had gotten Minecraft For Windows 10 awhile ago for free and was able to download and play it, when i got a new laptop it says i cannot redownload the game and have to buy it. Any idea on how i can download the game again even though i used to own it but no longer do? I have...
  4. Used to own Minecraft For Windows 10 but do not anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. It says I don't own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I do own it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It says I don't own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I do own it.: I'm signed in and everything and it just says install free trial. I just want to install Minecraft to play with my friends on consoles.[ATTACH]...
  6. Minecraft says I don't own it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft says I don't own it.: SO I can play the game fine, but when I go on the site WITH MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT it says I don't own it. This means I can't play any online game only the ones that minecraft features for some reason or see a snapshot of the game. Please help me out....
  7. I don't have Minecraft Windows 10 anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have Minecraft Windows 10 anymore: I have had minecraft windows 10 edition for a while but I have just recently factory reset my pc and now when I try to download it again it says I have to buy minecraft again. I don't know what to do now....
  8. i owned minecraft wiundows 10 edition but not anymore for some reaon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i owned minecraft wiundows 10 edition but not anymore for some reaon: i have probely had minecraft on pc since 2012 but i recently last year played windows 10 edition instead. but now i wat play again but now i dont own it anymore for some reason. are u going to make me buy minecraft or the third time or is just a bug in windows store...
  9. I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and it says I don't own the full version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and it says I don't own the full version?: Hello, so I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition back when it first came out, and have been playing it on and off since then, and just recently got a new PC, and now I go to the store page to download it and it says "You have a trial for this game. Install on my devices" but the...
  10. I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game.: I was watching videos when I discovered I could get Windows 10 Edition for free if I had Java Edition before October 19th 2018. I redeemed my code and I now own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. However when I launch the game, it asks me to unlock the full game. I still have the...