Windows 10: I don't read Chinese. How do I change the system language without being able to read...

Discus and support I don't read Chinese. How do I change the system language without being able to read... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer installs updates and changes various settings to Chinese each time. This time the update changed everything to Chinese. Every set of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FrederickReinders, Jun 2, 2022.

1. I don't read Chinese. How do I change the system language without being able to read...

My computer installs updates and changes various settings to Chinese each time. This time the update changed everything to Chinese. Every set of instructions I can find begins: Go to Settings and select the options.The problem is that I do not read Chinese and the only English I see is the word "Windows".The Microsoft and third party topics I can find assume that the Settings are in a known language.How do I change the settings when every word is in a language I don't read, using letters I cannot type in a translator? The drop down menus that appear to list language options use Chinese cha

:)

FrederickReinders, Jun 2, 2022
  2. inam Win User

Language conversion from chinese to english

I bought new DELL (Inspiron 5559, 9LZM162) laptop but the window is in Chinese. I want convert Chinese to English language. I read How to Add or Remove Language Packs and change Display Language in Windows 10 and I did this all. Then i signed out and signed in but still language is in Chinese... I donʻt know how to change the Language. How and what to do plz help me....

inam, Jun 2, 2022
  3. Language change W10 Chinese to English but don't read Chinese ...??

I have read some posts here about installing language packs and changing some language settings but they all presume you can read the language already on the machine. My problem is entirely different. I bought a W10 tablet at good price on Chinese online
    shopping spot. Description of the tablet was in English so I assumed, wrongly, that there's at lest be a switch on the tablet to make its operating language English. Or perhaps something in the very basic bilingual manual. But, alas, no. Yes there's a gear-like
    icon that obviously brings up settings for some things but I know zero Chinese. Any clues people? Should I perhaps try installing an English version of W10? I have doubts about that because the tablet is already W10/

Cute, eh?

TIA

AokayMuskoka, Jun 2, 2022
  4. chantb933 Win User

I don't read Chinese. How do I change the system language without being able to read...

New Firmware for E90 cannot read Chinese language

Since May this year when I update my E90 with the latest firmware after I finished installing only I realised that my E90 could not read Chinese language,since then I kept asking Nokia for the latest version so that I can update the latest version so that
    I can read Chinese and I have put my E90 into my drawer since then.

Can anyone tell me how can I update to the latest firmware that can read Chinese.I am satisified that before installing the firmware there could have been a warning that changing the firmware might render my E90 not being able to read chinese,though some may
    say this is the fault of the dealer that sold me the phone nevertherless isn't that a nokia also ,how come the earlier version firmware can read chinese but now cannot do the same.

Help is needed since I have put my E90 on hold for the past 3 months already!

Thanks in advance!

chantb933, Jun 2, 2022
Thema:

I don't read Chinese. How do I change the system language without being able to read...

1. I don't read Chinese. How do I change the system language without being able to read... - Similar Threads - don't read Chinese

2. How do I read my clipboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I read my clipboard?: how do I read my clipboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-read-my-clipboard/079e330f-41df-4edd-a736-5500266add17
  3. How do I read my clipboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I read my clipboard?: how do I read my clipboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-read-my-clipboard/079e330f-41df-4edd-a736-5500266add17
  4. I don't read Chinese. How do I change the system language without being able to read...

I don't read Chinese. How do I change the system language without being able to read...: My computer installs updates and changes various settings to Chinese each time. This time the update changed everything to Chinese. Every set of instructions I can find begins: Go to Settings and select the options.The problem is that I do not read Chinese and the only...
  5. How do I change the system language?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change the system language?: Hi everyone, so I just got a laptop from Germany and I wanted to change the language the laptop is in. The problem is that well first the settings are in German and even when I changed the administrative language options my settings are still in German? I tried re-downloading...
  6. System Process is Reading the files that are being Read by a software.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Process is Reading the files that are being Read by a software.: I got this strange bug where when a software reads or writes a file the System process also starts to read it. so the software slows down because the Disk bandwidth is now split in half. this even happens when i copy a file. this is driving me crazy because i found few...
  7. how do i read old documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i read old documents: i expect to have word. now i have a lot of documents that i can't open. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-read-old-documents/455bbb8f-b529-4c3b-b499-3a529314abff"
  8. How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word: When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested. 12496
  9. I don't know how to read this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to read this: I post this here so maybe someone can tell me why I can't connect to the internet on my dell 2710. Any help would be greatly appreciated. MiniToolBox by Farbar Version: 01-07-2015 Ran by jerry_000 (administrator) on 19-08-2015 at 20:02:20 Running from...
  10. How do I change the system language

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change the system language: Hello. For some reason my computer installed windows 10 in Korean. Luckily I can understand a bit of Korean but I have tried changing all the location and language and keyboard settings back to english but everything still remains in Korean. It even says the main language is...