Windows 10: I don't really know what to say... Help!

Discus and support I don't really know what to say... Help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It's not often I'm forced to conclude the problem I'm facing is to big for me to overcome by myself. But this is one of those times. My computer is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sebastian Lindau-Skands, Apr 17, 2021.

1. I don't really know what to say... Help!

It's not often I'm forced to conclude the problem I'm facing is to big for me to overcome by myself. But this is one of those times. My computer is showing a billion errors and symptoms, and no matter what i do i can't fix it. Can't even get some system diagnostic to say the Ram or SSD is damaged.

I here provide a link to Logfiles, memory dump, system information, and a more detailed description of my problem of course all written after latest crash

I sincerely thank you for taking your time to help me out on this one. I seriously don't know if something physically is damaged, and if so what it is.

:)

Sebastian Lindau-Skands, Apr 17, 2021
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 17, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Apr 17, 2021
  4. rian30 Win User

I don't really know what to say... Help!

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

I don't really know what to say... Help!

1. I don't really know what to say... Help! - Similar Threads - don't really Help

2. it just says retry on the update I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it just says retry on the update I don't know what to do: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  3. Kernel-Power 41 63 - I really don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel-Power 41 63 - I really don't know what to do: Hi,I am a 3D Artist and I bought in May, for my activity, a new relatively powerful desktop pc that I assembled myself.I also chose each component myself.Since the first day, I experienced crashes repeatedly when using some softwares like Adobe After Effects, Maxon Cinema 4D...
  4. Kernel-Power 41 63 - I really don't know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-Power 41 63 - I really don't know what to do: Hi,I am a 3D Artist and I bought in May, for my activity, a new relatively powerful desktop pc that I assembled myself.I also chose each component myself.Since the first day, I experienced crashes repeatedly when using some softwares like Adobe After Effects, Maxon Cinema 4D...
  5. Kernel-Power 41 63 - I really don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS: I am in serious trouble. I have been in total despair since this past Monday. Not eating, sleeping, working, etc... not being dramatic, just real. I am not very technical. I accidently permanently deleted a very important file off my desktop, I had pulled it out of my drive....
  7. HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS: I am in serious trouble. I have been in total despair since this past Monday. Not eating, sleeping, working, etc... not being dramatic, just real. I am not very technical. I accidently permanently deleted a very important file off my desktop, I had pulled it out of my drive....
  8. HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Please help, i don't know what happened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help, i don't know what happened: it suddenly become like this. the space is quite abnormal after i restart my PC [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-dont-know-what-happened/46af0fb7-226b-4562-b5e1-57ea17023f29
  10. I cannot really fix my laptop and I don't know what really the problem is

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot really fix my laptop and I don't know what really the problem is: I have asked a lot of questions here but it gives me only a temporary solution to boot my pc. When I fix it, it will boot but the time I shut it down, it will not boot again. Do you think the problem is in the hard drive or I just didn't install my windows properly. If the...