Windows 10: I dont receive a code on my email

Discus and support I dont receive a code on my email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After a Windows update, there were changes in security, so the system removed pin code and asked me to log in my account, after typing the password it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Akram Abdulkhakimov, Jun 9, 2023.

1. I dont receive a code on my email

After a Windows update, there were changes in security, so the system removed pin code and asked me to log in my account, after typing the password it requires a code that is sent to my reserve email, which i dont have access that email is logged on my laptop, but i cant get to it without logging to my account, also i don't remember the name and password to my reserve email i tried to send a code to my main outlook emailmy windows account, but i dont receive it, even though it says that they have sent me the code. I decided to change my reserve email, and it takes 30 days..... I need my la

:)

Akram Abdulkhakimov, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Terrysutt Win User

No emails received

Windows home version 22H2.64bit.Firefox 109.0.1.
    My email address has not received a single email in 3 days,it is a hotmail.com address in Outlook,
    my other email address is working ok and I usually get the same emails in both.I did send a test
    email from the other to hotmail.com and it worked.Any suggestions?

Terrysutt, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jun 9, 2023
  4. I dont receive a code on my email

not receiving email

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone and which version of Windows is currently installed?
    • Were you able to receive emails from your other accounts?
    • Were you able to send emails?
    • What app are you using to access your emails?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

I dont receive a code on my email

1. I dont receive a code on my email - Similar Threads - dont receive code

2. Not receiving verification codes on my email.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not receiving verification codes on my email.: Hello, I tried to log into my Microsoft account, and it sent me email with verification code, however, the emails are not coming. They are not in spam nor in bulk folders and the adress is correct, I have checked it multiple times. Does anyone know what is wrong?...
  3. Not receiving verification codes on my email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving verification codes on my email.: Hello, I tried to log into my Microsoft account, and it sent me email with verification code, however, the emails are not coming. They are not in spam nor in bulk folders and the adress is correct, I have checked it multiple times. Does anyone know what is wrong?...
  4. Not receiving verification codes on my email.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Email Authentication code not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Authentication code not received: When tyring to log into MS Store I have this issue.Have tried multiple times and multi different ways to verify it and nothing has come through.Any more suggestions?...
  6. Email Authentication code not received

Email Authentication code not received: When tyring to log into MS Store I have this issue.Have tried multiple times and multi different ways to verify it and nothing has come through.Any more suggestions?...
  7. I dont receive a code on my email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont receive a code on my email: After a Windows update, there were changes in security, so the system removed pin code and asked me to log in my account, after typing the password it requires a code that is sent to my reserve email, which i dont have access that email is logged on my laptop, but i cant get...
  8. No receiving verification codes on email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No receiving verification codes on email: When trying to log into my PC a few minutes ago the following message appeared on my screen: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to setup your PIN again." There was a clickable message below saying, "Set up my PIN"....
  9. No receiving verification codes on email

No receiving verification codes on email: When trying to log into my PC a few minutes ago the following message appeared on my screen: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to setup your PIN again." There was a clickable message below saying, "Set up my PIN"....
  10. I dont receive microsoft account security codes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I dont receive microsoft account security codes: I have checked spam, all possible emails. I resend it as many times as i want but i still dont get it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-receive-microsoft-account-security-codes/5972f398-b016-4204-a693-b54af2ea1f00"