Windows 10: I dont receive microsoft account security codes

Discus and support I dont receive microsoft account security codes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have checked spam, all possible emails. I resend it as many times as i want but i still dont get it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChunkPunktunk, Sep 17, 2019.

1. I dont receive microsoft account security codes

I have checked spam, all possible emails. I resend it as many times as i want but i still dont get it

:)

ChunkPunktunk, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Security code.

Hi Jackie,

Let's take care of your concern. Please provide the following information:

• Have you recently change any of your Microsoft account's password?
    • Or anything that may have triggered a security code to be sent?
    • Did you receive it through email or sms?

I will send you a private message that you can reply to and send the screenshot of the message or complete details of the security code through the private message for security purposes.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

I dont receive microsoft account security codes

Microsoft account verification procedure

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

I understand that this can be frustrating, we will look into this for you. In order to narrow down the issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below,

1. Was the system reset successful?
    2. When are you being requested for a 4 digit code?

I would suggest you to check this article on
    When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account
    , kindly check the section 'If you can't remember your password, reset it' and see if it is helpful to you. For further information, you may also refer this article on

Microsoft account security info & security codes

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

I dont receive microsoft account security codes

1. I dont receive microsoft account security codes - Similar Threads - dont receive microsoft

2. Can't sign into account, not receiving security codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign into account, not receiving security codes: I have been trying to sign into my account for a few days now. I remember the password but it doesn't work so I don't know how it changed. I followed the instructions to have a code sent to my phone since I have 2FA authentication and it accepts the last 4 digits of my phone...
  3. Can't sign into account, not receiving security codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into account, not receiving security codes: I have been trying to sign into my account for a few days now. I remember the password but it doesn't work so I don't know how it changed. I followed the instructions to have a code sent to my phone since I have 2FA authentication and it accepts the last 4 digits of my phone...
  4. Not receiving security code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving security code: I did not receive the security code when verify my hotmail, but when i reset the password, i received the security code. Kindly check the system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-security-code/0510ff3a-baee-45d9-88c1-fd335d9e89be
  5. I dont receive a code on my email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont receive a code on my email: After a Windows update, there were changes in security, so the system removed pin code and asked me to log in my account, after typing the password it requires a code that is sent to my reserve email, which i dont have access that email is logged on my laptop, but i cant get...
  6. I dont receive a code on my email

I dont receive a code on my email: After a Windows update, there were changes in security, so the system removed pin code and asked me to log in my account, after typing the password it requires a code that is sent to my reserve email, which i dont have access that email is logged on my laptop, but i cant get...
  7. Not Receiving Security Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Receiving Security Codes: I am trying to sign into my account on a new device. The Microsoft login page directed me to send a code to another email address that I have on file. I did so, but no email came through. I tried several times; nothing happened. It asked if I wanted to add a different...
  8. Not Receiving Security Codes

Not Receiving Security Codes: I am trying to sign into my account on a new device. The Microsoft login page directed me to send a code to another email address that I have on file. I did so, but no email came through. I tried several times; nothing happened. It asked if I wanted to add a different...
  9. not receiving security codes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    not receiving security codes: I am not receiving codes to my email when trying to update my security information, they do not show up in my inbox or junk folder, I receive emails for other things but not emails containing the codes, and I have not found anyone who has found a solution....
  10. Not receiving a security code

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not receiving a security code: I tried to sign into my Microsoft account on my computer. It asks to send a security code to my email, but I never receive the code. When I try the "Use a different verification option," it takes me back to the same email and not my phone number so there's no way for me to...