Windows 10: I don't remember email address i bound for Windows 10 Activation

Discus and support I don't remember email address i bound for Windows 10 Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I don't remember email address i bound for Windows 10 Activation and how do i find it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CSG2020, May 13, 2020.

1. CSG2020 Win User

I don't remember email address i bound for Windows 10 Activation

I don't remember email address i bound for Windows 10 Activation and how do i find it?

:)

CSG2020, May 13, 2020

2. I don´t get any emails from the marketplace so can´t buy or reinstall apps

I don´t get any emails from the marketplace. The email address is working fine, I tried an alternate, didn´t work either. I don´t receive the email on my desktop nor on my Windows phone and it used to work fine. Can´t buy any app now!
    According to my account I have installed the app many times, but there is no email to be found anywhere. Checked all trash folders etc to no avail. Both addresses I tried were Gmail addresses. The first one is my original Windows Live ID email address.
    The phone (and my desktop) do receive other emails to these same accounts so apparently Windows Marketplace is not really sending them.
    Problem continues for two days now.

PatrickJoyceSP, May 13, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Additional email addresses

You are talking about two totally different things, contacts versus predictive text input in mail client.

In most email clients, like Windows Mail, when you start typing an address in TO, CC or BCC fields, the client does not pick the addresses suggested from your contacts. Instead, it suggests addresses you have sent email earlier, or addresses of those who have sent email to you.

If I now sent you an email, and you replied to it, next time when you write an email to someone whose address starts with K, my email address would be one of the suggested to you although I am not in your contacts.

4. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. I don't remember email address i bound for Windows 10 Activation :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, May 13, 2020
Thema:

1. I don't remember email address i bound for Windows 10 Activation - Similar Threads - don't remember email

2. How can I have a Microsoft alias email address when I don't remember creating any microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I have a Microsoft alias email address when I don't remember creating any microsoft...: Help, I'm 70 and I no longer can keep up! My current email address has been in use for approximately 24 years.. It is associated with my ISP.. It is my user name for most account logins and always for any Microsoft Products.. That includes XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and 11.. In...
  3. How can I have a Microsoft alias email address when I don't remember creating any microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I have a Microsoft alias email address when I don't remember creating any microsoft...: Help, I'm 70 and I no longer can keep up! My current email address has been in use for approximately 24 years.. It is associated with my ISP.. It is my user name for most account logins and always for any Microsoft Products.. That includes XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and 11.. In...
  4. Hi. I recently created a new email account but can not remember the email address. I really...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. I recently created a new email account but can not remember the email address. I really...: Hi. I recently created a new email account but can not remember the email address. I really desperately need this as it has a direct debit linked to it. Is there a way I can find it?...
  5. Hi. I recently created a new email account but can not remember the email address. I really...

Hi. I recently created a new email account but can not remember the email address. I really...: Hi. I recently created a new email account but can not remember the email address. I really desperately need this as it has a direct debit linked to it. Is there a way I can find it?...
  6. I don't remember my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't remember my password: im not typing 6 to 600000 its taking half of my day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-password/97456f38-39a8-4121-a7c1-c60d0655fe3d
  7. I don't remember my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't remember my password: im not typing 6 to 600000 its taking half of my day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-password/97456f38-39a8-4121-a7c1-c60d0655fe3d
  8. I don't remember my password

9. Windows 10 Activation Bound Email address - Forgotton

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation Bound Email address - Forgotton: How can i recover the email address that i have created for my windows licence key on my HP Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-bound-email-address/ec238bee-b737-474f-a199-329b82965788
  10. I don't remember my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't remember my password: Hi. I can log in to my computer with pin code but I don't want to use that code anymore. I've tried to change it so many times but I need to know my password for it. But the real problem is I CAN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD. I can't see the hint for my password, I can't do...