Windows 10: I don't remember my admin password and can't log in

Discus and support I don't remember my admin password and can't log in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't remember my admin password and can't log in. PLEASE HELP!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Valentina Rosa, Jan 14, 2023.

1. I don't remember my admin password and can't log in

I don't remember my admin password and can't log in. PLEASE HELP!!!

:)

Valentina Rosa, Jan 14, 2023

2. Don´t remember password

Is there anybody here who knows if there is a way to open the microSD card when you have forgotten the password?

Both my daughters have forgotten their passwords and can´t use their cards after their phones have been to service. Thankful for any help.

busan---01, Jan 14, 2023
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 14, 2023
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I don't remember my admin password and can't log in

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jan 14, 2023
Thema:

I don't remember my admin password and can't log in

1. I don't remember my admin password and can't log in - Similar Threads - don't remember admin

2. I don't remember my admin password and can't log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't remember my admin password and can't log in: I don't remember my admin password and can't log in. PLEASE HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-admin-password-and-cant-log-in/6e04b150-70b5-4398-b206-26bc5daa794b
  3. Windows is in safe mode and I don't remember my admin password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows is in safe mode and I don't remember my admin password: Windows on my pc is in safe mode and I don't know my admin password to get back into it. I read that I could use command prompt in the troubleshooting options but I need an admin password to access that as well which kind of defeats the point....
  4. Windows is in safe mode and I don't remember my admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is in safe mode and I don't remember my admin password: Windows on my pc is in safe mode and I don't know my admin password to get back into it. I read that I could use command prompt in the troubleshooting options but I need an admin password to access that as well which kind of defeats the point....
  5. I don't remember my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't remember my password: im not typing 6 to 600000 its taking half of my day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-password/97456f38-39a8-4121-a7c1-c60d0655fe3d
  6. I don't remember my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't remember my password: im not typing 6 to 600000 its taking half of my day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-password/97456f38-39a8-4121-a7c1-c60d0655fe3d
  7. I don't remember my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't remember admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't remember admin password: So i just deleted a driver due to BSOD and when I reset my computer it put me in automatic repair mode. The only issue is that I don't know my password and I need to get IN to windows to reset it but I cant because it keeps putting me in automatic repair mode! Ive tried to...
  9. I don't remember my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't remember my password: Hi. I can log in to my computer with pin code but I don't want to use that code anymore. I've tried to change it so many times but I need to know my password for it. But the real problem is I CAN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD. I can't see the hint for my password, I can't do...
  10. can't log as admin - don't know the password for admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't log as admin - don't know the password for admin: Hi, how would i be able to log as administrator in windows 10? I think i am an standard user and when i tried to change my account type it says that i need to log the user name and password of admin to make changes on the device. I don't know where to log and I don't know...