Windows 10: I don't rememmber my product key

Discus and support I don't rememmber my product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; when I buy this pc it comes with windows 8.1 and after update from windows it is now windows 10. but i'm purchasing this pc online but is has not come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by VishwashAwasthi, Sep 25, 2019.

1. I don't rememmber my product key

when I buy this pc it comes with windows 8.1 and after update from windows it is now windows 10. but i'm purchasing this pc online but is has not come any product key and not any product key email

:)

VishwashAwasthi, Sep 25, 2019
  2. AddRAM Win User

windows 10 product key

What do you mean you HAD to install W10 ?

If you don`t have a key you`ll have to buy one, or use a 7 or 8 key as suggested.

AddRAM, Sep 25, 2019
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 25, 2019
  4. I don't rememmber my product key

product key

i have product id of window 8.1 so how can i get product key of it i don`t know who buy this and any email or number

007vishalgautam, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

I don't rememmber my product key

1. I don't rememmber my product key - Similar Threads - don't rememmber product

2. I don't have a product key for Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a product key for Windows.: I need to activate a copy of Windows but don't have the product key. Can I buy the product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-product-key-for-windows/0a136a17-d81d-4771-9293-73690b1b1ebb
  3. I don't have a product key for Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have a product key for Windows.: I need to activate a copy of Windows but don't have the product key. Can I buy the product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-product-key-for-windows/0a136a17-d81d-4771-9293-73690b1b1ebb
  4. I don't have a product key for Windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I don't have a product key of my laptop how can I get the product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a product key of my laptop how can I get the product key: How can I solve a problem of my laptop I don't have a product key to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-product-key-of-my-laptop-how-can-i/12b87f20-7dfc-4384-b71c-c66e00d74b14
  6. I don't have a product key of my laptop how can I get the product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have a product key of my laptop how can I get the product key: How can I solve a problem of my laptop I don't have a product key to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-product-key-of-my-laptop-how-can-i/12b87f20-7dfc-4384-b71c-c66e00d74b14
  7. I don't know my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know my product key: Hi, I'm planning on upgrading my PC and part of my upgrades includes getting a new motherboard. I heard that to get Windows 10 back after changing motherboards I need my Windows 10 product key but I don't have the packaging that the disc that I got Windows 10 from, came in....
  8. I don't know the window product key

I don't know the window product key: Good day. My windows 10 is about to expire and it keep asking for the product key but I don't know where to find it. My aunt purchased this second hand laptop and when I ask her about the product key she didn't know it also. Can you help me? What should I do to get the...
  9. I don't have a Windows Product Key!

I don't have a Windows Product Key!: Okay, so it's a long story for how I got this computer but essentially the person it belonged to didn't want it so it was given to me. I had NOOO idea about the product key business until my computer started telling me that my windows was going to expire soon. What do I do??...
  10. I don't have a product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a product key.: There's this annoying watermark that says Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate windows. I checked it out and it seems I need a product key which I don't have. I tried trouble shooting but it said it can't activate copy of windows, try again after connecting to the...