Windows 10: I don't see a option to Unlock my Personal Vault on my PC

Discus and support I don't see a option to Unlock my Personal Vault on my PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My one drive app is giving me error. "Your Personal Vault isn't up to date" But when I click on more button then I can't see the option to Unlock your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arun_071, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Arun_071 Win User

I don't see a option to Unlock my Personal Vault on my PC

My one drive app is giving me error. "Your Personal Vault isn't up to date" But when I click on more button then I can't see the option to Unlock your Personal vault. it was working 2 days ago, but not now. Please let me know which steps to take.
    I can access my Ondrive online and able to unlock Personal Vault, but it doesn't make any changes on my local PC. Please check that attached image.

I don't see a option to Unlock my Personal Vault on my PC 62a8fc81-41a9-4f27-9bfb-4e7aedef0b72?upload=true.png

:)

Arun_071, Mar 23, 2020

2. Personal Vault Will Not Unlock

I received the following error: "Something went wrong with your Personal Vault" and goes on to say "Your personal vault is locked. To access your personal vault please unlock it again." The related code is 0x80316003. I recently installed the Windows 10
    home build 1903 a few days ago and enabled the personal vault feature the same day.

Note, I can access Personal Vault via the browser interface but NOT via file explorer.

Mudcatgrant309, Mar 23, 2020
  3. OneDrive Personal Vault cannot be unlocked on Windows10.

I recently enabled the Personal Vault function in OneDrive (Office365 + 1TB subscription).

The vault functions correctly via browser and on my iPhone/iPad.

However, it doesn't work on my Windows10. I get two warning windows saying:

"Something went wrong with your Personal Vault.

Your Personal Vault is locked. To access your Personal Vault, please unlock it again.

[Unlock] [Close]"

And:

"We couldn't unlock your Personal Vault.

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error Code: 0x80004005.

[OK]"

To save you time, yes I have all updates installed, rebooted my PC twice, logged out of OneDrive then logged back in.

Efthymis Takos, Mar 23, 2020
  4. I don't see a option to Unlock my Personal Vault on my PC

Unlock my personal vault

Hello,

See if suggestions mentioned here helps you:

FIX: We Couldn't Unlock Your Personal Vault

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

I don't see a option to Unlock my Personal Vault on my PC

1. I don't see a option to Unlock my Personal Vault on my PC - Similar Threads - don't option Unlock

2. Increase Unlock Time in Personal Vault

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increase Unlock Time in Personal Vault: Is it possible to increase the unlock time in the personal vault to something higher than 20 min. If so, how can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-unlock-time-in-personal-vault/07d04f8c-9d49-435a-adb9-d27663e6be1b
  3. Onedrive cannot unlock personal vault

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Onedrive cannot unlock personal vault: I use Onedrive to access and modify important files both on my home desktop and my laptop when I am at work. Onedrive has always worked perfectly both on my home desktop and on my laptop except for one perplexing issue:When attempting to unlock Onedrive's personal vault...
  4. OneDrive for Windows 10 missing "Unlock Personal Vault" option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive for Windows 10 missing "Unlock Personal Vault" option: Hello please help: my OneDrive for Windows 10 is missing the "unlock personal vault" option that is supposed to be between "View Online" and "Pause Syncing":It's already updated to the latest 2021 August version.I have files in the Personal Vault folder online and has...
  5. Can't unlock personal vault 0x80070015

Can't unlock personal vault 0x80070015: Many old threads about this, as best as I could find all are locked with limited solutions. Surface Pro 7 with Windows 10 Pro, attempting to unlock personal vault results in an error [ATTACH] I have tried removing Personal Vault completely and disabling it via the web...
  6. Unlock my personal vault

Unlock my personal vault: Hi, I am not able to unlock my personal vault. Error message is 0x8031b002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-my-personal-vault/60950d41-7256-4ca3-a34d-9d5837463ec5"
  7. Personal Vault Will Not Unlock

Personal Vault Will Not Unlock: I received the following error: "Something went wrong with your Personal Vault" and goes on to say "Your personal vault is locked. To access your personal vault please unlock it again." The related code is 0x80316003. I recently installed the Windows 10 home build 1903 a few...
  8. My personal vault will not unlock and I get no error message

My personal vault will not unlock and I get no error message: I have been able to unlock my personal vault until recently. Now, when I try to access it, I get the request for authorization on my authenticator. After I authenticate it, the vault displays the message "Unlocking your personal vault" with the wheel icon turning. This...
  9. Cannot unlock Personal Vault

Cannot unlock Personal Vault: I recently re-installed my Surface book with a clean Windows 10. I enabled the Personal Vault in OneDrive. At about the same time, I changed the name of my computer so the vault name does not reflect the computer name. Now I cannot unlock my personal vault. I have attached...
  10. Can't unlock personal vault

Can't unlock personal vault: I have two PC, one desktop and one laptop both logged in with the same Microsoft account. I've installed Personal Vault on one of the machines (the laptop) but not without difficulty as the install package, that stated it was installing OneDrive for the first time (when it's...