Windows 10: i dont see an optional feature in my app setting what should i do ?

Discus and support i dont see an optional feature in my app setting what should i do ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to follow the instructions but it appears i don't have an optional feature tab to install the xps viewer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pavani vadher, Feb 27, 2024.

1. i dont see an optional feature in my app setting what should i do ?

I tried to follow the instructions but it appears i don't have an optional feature tab to install the xps viewer.

:)

pavani vadher, Feb 27, 2024

2. How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Feb 27, 2024
  3. How to setup an APP Password? MS instructions dont match web pages?

I dont see 'more security' in any of the menuing https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...a-a6f2979a7944 How to create a new app password To create a new app password for an app or device, take the following steps. You can repeat these steps to create an app password for as many apps or devices as you need.
    1. Go to the Security basics page and sign in to your Microsoft account.
    2. Select More security options.
    3. Under App passwords, select Create a new app password. A new app password is generated and appears on your screen.
    4. Enter this app password where you would enter your normal Microsoft account password in the application.
    Note: Once you have created and entered an app password for a given app or device, you usually won't need to do it again.
    i dont see an optional feature in my app setting what should i do ? 360689d1645719838t-how-setup-app-password-ms-instructions-dont-match-web-pages-image.png
    - - - Updated - - - Get Set Solution also following this, takes me to adding an app, not matching anything like they show app passwords the instructions show this
    i dont see an optional feature in my app setting what should i do ? 360690d1645720460t-how-setup-app-password-ms-instructions-dont-match-web-pages-image.png
    But I get this
    i dont see an optional feature in my app setting what should i do ? 360691d1645720505t-how-setup-app-password-ms-instructions-dont-match-web-pages-image.png
    - - - Updated - - - Which when I click takes me here, I dont want to setup 2 step authentication, that sounds like I have to type in a code from my phone everytime I log in. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/secu...=ro5tgz_myvfdy - - - Updated - - - How to Create App Passwords for Outlook.com for Easier Sign-in I may have found better instructions here, they go into more detail - - - Updated - - - Ok, I got it working using last set of clearer instructions.

sdowney717, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

i dont see an optional feature in my app setting what should i do ?

Optional Feature History Windows10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which version of Windows is currently installed on the system?

Developer mode will be installed on the system, if it is enabled in the Settings. Let us go ahead and check the settings to turn off Developer Features.

1. Navigate to Settings > Update and Security > For developer.
    2. Under Use developer features
      check if Developer mode is checked, Select Sideload Apps from the options, and Developer mode will get unchecked automatically.
    3. After this steps, check for Windows update, and all the features should be installed automatically.

If you still face the issue, reply to this post with answers to the question above.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

i dont see an optional feature in my app setting what should i do ?

1. i dont see an optional feature in my app setting what should i do ? - Similar Threads - dont optional feature

2. I dont see any of the other user accounts on my laptop login screen. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont see any of the other user accounts on my laptop login screen. What should i do?: I left my laptop at home yesterday and when i came home from school it was working perfectly. I log on the user account i made for myself since my mother uses the main one and everything was going fine. After 20 minutes or so i switched user to my mother's account to close...
  3. I dont see any of the other user accounts on my laptop login screen. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont see any of the other user accounts on my laptop login screen. What should i do?: I left my laptop at home yesterday and when i came home from school it was working perfectly. I log on the user account i made for myself since my mother uses the main one and everything was going fine. After 20 minutes or so i switched user to my mother's account to close...
  4. I dont see any of the other user accounts on my laptop login screen. What should i do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. i dont see an optional feature in my app setting what should i do ?

i dont see an optional feature in my app setting what should i do ?: I tried to follow the instructions but it appears i don't have an optional feature tab to install the xps viewer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-an-optional-feature-in-my-app-setting/e3971464-b503-4b03-9e5b-e47f8791206b
  6. The apps and features are not showing up in my settings what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The apps and features are not showing up in my settings what should I do?: Good MorningThe apps & features are missing in my settings what should I do?From,Octavius Graham J.R. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-apps-and-features-are-not-showing-up-in-my/dc569812-058f-47e9-8c7f-cdbcdf3c2b41
  7. The apps and features are not showing up in my settings what should I do?

The apps and features are not showing up in my settings what should I do?: Good MorningThe apps & features are missing in my settings what should I do?From,Octavius Graham J.R. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-apps-and-features-are-not-showing-up-in-my/dc569812-058f-47e9-8c7f-cdbcdf3c2b41
  8. i dont have apps and features on my laptop

i dont have apps and features on my laptop: im trying to install an app not from the microsoft store and i cant find apps and features to turn off the microsoft verified apps settings so i cant download apps not in the microsoft store...
  9. What should I do with this optional update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do with this optional update: I have an optional update Western Digital Technologies - WDC-SAM 4.55.25.661 My Passport and I'm not really sure if I download & install it, if it will do something to the SSD on this MSI gf76 Katina laptop or will it automatically pick up the external HD and update the...
  10. What should I do with this optional update

What should I do with this optional update: I have an optional update Western Digital Technologies - WDC-SAM 4.55.25.661 My Passport and I'm not really sure if I download & install it, if it will do something to the SSD on this MSI gf76 Katina laptop or will it automatically pick up the external HD and update the...