Windows 10: I don't see any album cover in Microsofts mediaplayer, with Groove I had a lot more..but it...

Discus and support I don't see any album cover in Microsofts mediaplayer, with Groove I had a lot more..but it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I noticed today that Groove is replaced by mediaplayer. It is a big step back in age because almosts all covers of album disappeared. Is anybody is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ruig1, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Ruig1 Win User

I don't see any album cover in Microsofts mediaplayer, with Groove I had a lot more..but it...

I noticed today that Groove is replaced by mediaplayer. It is a big step back in age because almosts all covers of album disappeared. Is anybody is able to tell what reason is and can mediaplayer be improved ?

:)

Ruig1, Mar 19, 2023

2. Groove and Album details..

- anybody know how I can force Groove to accept a particular picture for an album cover?

- there is actually a picture included in the music folder, but Groove hasn't picked it up, and a search
    from within the Groove app itself for the album details, yields only the song-list and not the album cover..(??) *Confused

BugMeister, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Edwin Win User
    Groove and Album details..

Bring up an album in Groove, click on 'More...', then click on 'Get album info'.

Edwin, Mar 19, 2023
  4. I don't see any album cover in Microsofts mediaplayer, with Groove I had a lot more..but it...

Groove .. is it a joke?

Somehow I managed to focus on Groove that has been suggested to me instead of my usual choice - Winamp - when opening FLAC file. Groove has good sound, I must say, but the rest is simply unacceptable.
    It insists on having the Album named inside the file tag, so I have lot of albums named Unknown, or Greatest Hits. This is somehow connected to the choice of Album Art, so I have Demis Roussos Greatest Hits album tagged by Nice Cover Art of Smokie Greatest Hits. LOL. No way to create my own playlist. That is, I can create one, but I was unable to fill it with particular songs, because Groove insisted that I should add it from the album list, but my songs were not listed in the album list. And there are many other flaws. Simply - If I was the one that created this beast, I would commit sepuka.

Roman Krejci, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

I don't see any album cover in Microsofts mediaplayer, with Groove I had a lot more..but it...

1. I don't see any album cover in Microsofts mediaplayer, with Groove I had a lot more..but it... - Similar Threads - don't album cover

2. I don't see any album cover in Microsofts mediaplayer, with Groove I had a lot more..but it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't see any album cover in Microsofts mediaplayer, with Groove I had a lot more..but it...: I noticed today that Groove is replaced by mediaplayer. It is a big step back in age because almosts all covers of album disappeared. Is anybody is able to tell what reason is and can mediaplayer be improved ?...
  3. I don't see any album cover in Microsofts mediaplayer, with Groove I had a lot more..but it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't see any album cover in Microsofts mediaplayer, with Groove I had a lot more..but it...: I noticed today that Groove is replaced by mediaplayer. It is a big step back in age because almosts all covers of album disappeared. Is anybody is able to tell what reason is and can mediaplayer be improved ?...
  4. Need Help "Reverting" Album Cover Art Groove Music -

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help "Reverting" Album Cover Art Groove Music -: So, recently I made a dumb decision. I usually download music through mp3 conversions because I like to listen to it during study or gaming sessions. I use the mp3 converter "convert io" (https://www.converto.io/en10/). Recently one of the songs I downloaded from there,...
  5. How can I make the Groove Music player shows the album cover in a big / high quality size?

How can I make the Groove Music player shows the album cover in a big / high quality size?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VersuryPLUS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jk991s/how_can_i_make_the_groove_music_player_shows_the/
  6. Groove not showing album art

Groove not showing album art: Groove isn't showing album art for 85% of the albums. I really like the live tile feature so not having album art is annoying. VLC does this fine, but I want to use Groove for the interface. The Groove app on my phone has no trouble showing album art for all of my albums....
  7. Groove music album cover blurred?

Groove music album cover blurred?: The album cover at Groove Musik on my PC is blurred. Can I change that? It is blurred in the background https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/groove-musik-album-cover-unscharf
  8. Groove Music will not display more than 100 Albums

Groove Music will not display more than 100 Albums: I would like to use Groove Music to play albums stored on my OneDrive available offline on my computer but it will only display the first 100 albums that it has detected. I have copied over all of my music and albums to my OneDrive and have set Groove Music to detect my...
  9. Groove music doesn't recognize Artist, Album and Cover

Groove music doesn't recognize Artist, Album and Cover: Hi, Since I changed the folder of my music, Groove hasn't been able to recognize the albums and artists. I have tried: - Deleting the groove app and redownloading it. - Checking security of the folders and mp3 files. - Resetting the database:...
  10. Groove and Album details..

Groove and Album details..: - anybody know how I can force Groove to accept a particular picture for an album cover? - there is actually a picture included in the music folder, but Groove hasn't picked it up, and a search from within the Groove app itself for the album details, yields only the...