Windows 10: I dont see game invites

Discus and support I dont see game invites in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i was trying to play with my friends Forza Horizon 4 and every time i invite them they see the invite but if they invite me i cant see the invite, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ImJust_Karma, Apr 14, 2020.

1. I dont see game invites

So i was trying to play with my friends Forza Horizon 4 and every time i invite them they see the invite but if they invite me i cant see the invite, i have this problem for a month and cant find any fix.I tried to reset the xbox related apps and i tried to turn on notifications but still dosent work

:)

ImJust_Karma, Apr 14, 2020

2. Invite someone in Calendar not appearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open the Calendar app.
    • Place the cursor on the event created.
    • Click on more details button.
    • In invite someone box, type the name or Email address of the person you want to invite.
    • Click on send invite.

For more information, you may refer the following Microsoft help article.

Calendar app help

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/calendar-app-faq

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Phone to PC/Xbox multiplayer games?

Hello X1f3r,

Not all games have the option to play with more than one person. If invitations are permitted, each game will have a different way to invite someone. You might check in the main menu to see if invitations are possible.

Follow these steps:

• On Start, tap Games
    • In Games, sign in to (or join) Xbox LIVE.
    • Tap on a game to open it. The game should tell you whether you can play it at the same time as someone else (real-time) or take turns playing (turn-based). If the person has a Windows 7 Phone, he will receive the invitation directly, if he has a different
      phone, a link will be sent with the invitation

Patrizia R., Apr 14, 2020
  4. I dont see game invites

Microsoft Account Invitation Email Not Received so Account Still Pending.

Hi Aldo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Can you share few information regarding the issue?

Does both the members log in using their emails?

Are you referring to the invitation to join in Family Safety?

Are you trying to invite the users in family safety, if yes then you need to remove the users who are not receiving the invitation and then re-create the users in the family safety online page.

Go to https://account.microsoft.com/family#/

• Check the user which says invitation has been sent.

• Click on remove link.

• Select the user with the invitation has been sent message.

• Click the add link where you enter the users email address.

I suggest you to follow this steps if you are talking about email invitation about family safety.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

I dont see game invites

1. I dont see game invites - Similar Threads - dont game invites

2. I dont see a Merge button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont see a Merge button: Hello, I'm a high school student and I wanted to change my font on my windows 10 so I looked up how and tried to follow the directions but there is no "Merge" button when I right click? I looked up on here several times why I don't but it doesn't seem to work..Please get back...
  3. I dont see a Merge button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont see a Merge button: Hello, I'm a high school student and I wanted to change my font on my windows 10 so I looked up how and tried to follow the directions but there is no "Merge" button when I right click? I looked up on here several times why I don't but it doesn't seem to work..Please get back...
  4. I dont see a Merge button

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I dont see a Merge button: Hello, I'm a high school student and I wanted to change my font on my windows 10 so I looked up how and tried to follow the directions but there is no "Merge" button when I right click? I looked up on here several times why I don't but it doesn't seem to work.....
  5. My Xbox Game Bar does not receive invites. Party nor Game invites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox Game Bar does not receive invites. Party nor Game invites: My game bar has been working perfectly fine with minor hiccups recently Notification sounds bugging and staying silent, etc.. However, as of last week, my game bar has not received any party or game invites. I have looked for answers only to find outdated solutions and...
  6. My Xbox Game Bar does not receive invites. Party nor Game invites

My Xbox Game Bar does not receive invites. Party nor Game invites: My game bar has been working perfectly fine with minor hiccups recently Notification sounds bugging and staying silent, etc.. However, as of last week, my game bar has not received any party or game invites. I have looked for answers only to find outdated solutions and...
  7. I’ve stopped getting party invites and game invites on game bar. I receive them on my phone...

I’ve stopped getting party invites and game invites on game bar. I receive them on my phone...: I’ve stopped getting party invites and game invites on game bar. I receive them on my phone Xbox app and Xbox but not game bar. Please help?...
  8. I dont get party invites on my Xbox game bar

I dont get party invites on my Xbox game bar: I still receive messages and message notifications on my game bar and I receive party invites on my regular Xbox, but I don't receive any notifications on my game bar. I've already reset the app, but it's still not working. Do you have any ideas?Just began happening to me...
  9. I dont get party invites on my Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont get party invites on my Xbox game bar: I still receive messages and message notifications on my game bar and I receive party invites on my regular Xbox, but I don't receive any notifications on my game bar. I've already reset the app, but it's still not working. Do you have any ideas?Just began happening to me...
  10. i dont see the notebook?

in Cortana
    i dont see the notebook?: So this Image of the notebook icon in start menu look like this to me [ATTACH] Where is the notebook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-the-notebook/7e00b7fc-be01-4651-9d02-ef3bbeb7156e