Windows 10: I dont see logos on Windows Security

Discus and support I dont see logos on Windows Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have uploaded an image. I dont see most logos and i only see boxes. could i get help on this issue. Thanks in advance.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jebin Thomas Mathews, Feb 20, 2020.

1. I dont see logos on Windows Security

I dont see logos on Windows Security 6d83ef62-d800-4165-a452-47e023097fc6?upload=true.jpg

I have uploaded an image. I dont see most logos and i only see boxes. could i get help on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Jebin Thomas Mathews, Feb 20, 2020

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Feb 20, 2020
  4. I dont see logos on Windows Security

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

I dont see logos on Windows Security

1. I dont see logos on Windows Security - Similar Threads - dont logos Security

2. I dont see a Merge button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont see a Merge button: Hello, I'm a high school student and I wanted to change my font on my windows 10 so I looked up how and tried to follow the directions but there is no "Merge" button when I right click? I looked up on here several times why I don't but it doesn't seem to work..Please get back...
  3. I dont see a Merge button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont see a Merge button: Hello, I'm a high school student and I wanted to change my font on my windows 10 so I looked up how and tried to follow the directions but there is no "Merge" button when I right click? I looked up on here several times why I don't but it doesn't seem to work..Please get back...
  4. I dont see a Merge button

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I dont see a Merge button: Hello, I'm a high school student and I wanted to change my font on my windows 10 so I looked up how and tried to follow the directions but there is no "Merge" button when I right click? I looked up on here several times why I don't but it doesn't seem to work.....
  5. Laptop is stuck on windows boot manager,i neither see lenovo logo or windows logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is stuck on windows boot manager,i neither see lenovo logo or windows logo.: My lenovo flex 2 laptop is stuck on windows boot menu, I neither see lenovo logo nor windows logo and after restarting several still stuck on it. Tried accessing BIOS SETTING but i ask for password which i can't recall. Please help, thanks in advance to community....
  6. i dont see the notebook?

in Cortana
    i dont see the notebook?: So this Image of the notebook icon in start menu look like this to me [ATTACH] Where is the notebook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-the-notebook/7e00b7fc-be01-4651-9d02-ef3bbeb7156e
  7. I dont want Windows Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I dont want Windows Security: How can I close permantly Windows Security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-dont-want-windows-security/8748d6d2-4d13-4beb-bc75-924c08024e20
  8. I dont see game invites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont see game invites: So i was trying to play with my friends Forza Horizon 4 and every time i invite them they see the invite but if they invite me i cant see the invite, i have this problem for a month and cant find any fix.I tried to reset the xbox related apps and i tried to turn on...
  9. not seeing windows logo

in Windows 10 Customization
    not seeing windows logo: Hi, I have reinstalled my HP laptop to windows 10 pro. When I start the machine HP logo appears and rotating dots appear for few seconds. please any suggestion son that...
  10. this site is not secure logo "i" in a circle

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    this site is not secure logo "i" in a circle: All of a sudden I'm getting this i in a circle to the left of the site and url in the search bar. It's happening sometimes on aol, yahoo and other sites that i have used many many times. Obviously something is wrong and i don't know what it is. I looked at chrome information...