Windows 10: I don't see my Windows computer in My Devices

Discus and support I don't see my Windows computer in My Devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a computer with Windows 10 64 bits which isn't displayed in My Devices https://account.microsoft.com/devices/. All the other computers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Хакер Математики, Jun 20, 2020.

1. I don't see my Windows computer in My Devices

Hello,

I have a computer with Windows 10 64 bits which isn't displayed in My Devices https://account.microsoft.com/devices/. All the other computers a notebook and even a VirtualBox virtual machine are seen, but not my main computer.

How do I fix it?

:)

Хакер Математики, Jun 20, 2020

2. my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

BriJean2000, Jun 20, 2020
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jun 20, 2020
  4. BobFerro1 Win User

I don't see my Windows computer in My Devices

my device is a windows 7 device. how come I don;t see it on my microsoft account

my device is a windows 7 device. how come I don;t see it on my microsoft account

BobFerro1, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

I don't see my Windows computer in My Devices

1. I don't see my Windows computer in My Devices - Similar Threads - don't computer Devices

2. I don't see device encryption optionon Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't see device encryption optionon Windows 11: I recently turned off the device encryption on Windows 11 Home due to system restoration issues. But now when I try to enable it, it's nowhere to be found under the "Privacy & Security" settings. I am running the account as an Administrator and have checked the system...
  3. My computer sees the printer as a media device on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer sees the printer as a media device on Windows 11: Way back when I first got my printer I plugged it into my laptop and the usual pop-up came on about wanting to choose what to do with this device" with the options being "Import Photos and Videos", "Import Photos and Videos", "Open device to view files" or "Take no action". I...
  4. My computer sees the printer as a media device on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer sees the printer as a media device on Windows 11: Way back when I first got my printer I plugged it into my laptop and the usual pop-up came on about wanting to choose what to do with this device" with the options being "Import Photos and Videos", "Import Photos and Videos", "Open device to view files" or "Take no action". I...
  5. My device supports thunderbolt 4 but I don't see it in device manager. All I see is usb4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device supports thunderbolt 4 but I don't see it in device manager. All I see is usb4: My device supports thunderbolt 4 but I don't see it in device manager. All I see is usb4. Is this thunderbolt?The thunderbolt control center shows Controller driver version NA. I have updated bios and windows 11 is up to date. I am using ASUS TUF dash 15 i7 12th gen. On a...
  6. My device supports thunderbolt 4 but I don't see it in device manager. All I see is usb4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My device supports thunderbolt 4 but I don't see it in device manager. All I see is usb4: My device supports thunderbolt 4 but I don't see it in device manager. All I see is usb4. Is this thunderbolt?The thunderbolt control center shows Controller driver version NA. I have updated bios and windows 11 is up to date. I am using ASUS TUF dash 15 i7 12th gen. On a...
  7. I see this message trying to update my windows.. but I don't see this app anywhere on my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I see this message trying to update my windows.. but I don't see this app anywhere on my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Powerful_Mood_3253 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4emfc/i_see_this_message_trying_to_update_my_windows/
  8. Cannot see all the computers and devices on my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot see all the computers and devices on my network: Hi folks. I have been pulling what little hair I have remaining out trying to get the computers on my home, private, network to see the five or some computers and NAS devices on each other. I've been through the typical setting of services recommended by various people...
  9. In my hd realtek device manager I don't see advanced device settings.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    In my hd realtek device manager I don't see advanced device settings.: In my hd realtek device manager I don't see advanced device settings. What can I do to start this option appearing 147689
  10. I can see another computer on my network but credentals don't work.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can see another computer on my network but credentals don't work.: I am trying to print to another computer on my home network, I can see the other computer on my network. When I'm asked for network credentials it returns with "the user name or password is incorrect". I know that I am entering the correct information. Windows 10 no longer...