Windows 10: I don't see Tablet Mode button in Action Center

Discus and support I don't see Tablet Mode button in Action Center in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all! I don't see Tablet Mode option in Action Center, and neither see the option in Settings to pin it to Action Center. I upgraded my PC to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Joe13 B-, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Joe13 B- Win User

I don't see Tablet Mode button in Action Center

Hi all!

I don't see Tablet Mode option in Action Center, and neither see the option in Settings to pin it to Action Center.

I upgraded my PC to version 20H2 a few days ago. Until the day I upgraded my PC, the tablet mode option was there. Today, when I took Action Center to switch the mode to Tablet Mode, I saw that the option was not there!!! I went to Settings to figure out where and how to pin the option, but I came up empty. I just checked my brother's laptop, but it wasn't there too!

Did Microsoft remove it on purpose? If others have it, please tell a way to add it to Action Center.

Joe13 B-

PS I know where Tablet Mode option is in Settings.

:)

Joe13 B-, Nov 8, 2020

2. How do I get back tablet mode? Problem in changing to tablet mode on Nextbook 10

Hello,

• Did you tried to turn ON the Tablet mode from Action Center?
    • Do you get any error message?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps you in turning ON Tablet mode.

There are two options to turn ON the Tablet mode.

Option 1:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
    • Click/tap on Table Mode on the left side, and turn on or off
      Enable tablet mode for what you want.
    Option 2:

• Click/tap on the Action Center system icon in the taskbar notification area.
    • At the bottom of the Action Center, click/tap on the Tablet mode button to toggle it
      on (blue) or off (gray) for what you want.
    Keep us posted with the status of Tablet mode issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Pro turns on tablet mode - make it stop!

Lawrence, thank you, but "Use the appropriate mode for my hardware" is not one of the options listed under Tablet Mode. I only see "Go to the desktop", "Automatically switch to tablet mode", and "Remember what I used last".

I have selected both buttons to OFF and "Go to the desktop" and "Don;t ask me and don't switch".

Action Center is turned off.

Thanks for your response.

HarleyArmentrout, Nov 8, 2020
  4. I don't see Tablet Mode button in Action Center

The Action Center Button

Unable to get Action Center Button to work. Is there any other way to get to settings to change out of Tablet mode?

Richard R.Jones, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

I don't see Tablet Mode button in Action Center

1. I don't see Tablet Mode button in Action Center - Similar Threads - don't Tablet Mode

2. Tablet mode option missing from Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet mode option missing from Action Center: I have two desktop computers running Windows 10, both of which I have used in tablet mode for years. One of the computers no longer shows the Tabletoption button in the Action Center. I would say that this happened around the time of the October, 2020, cumulative update. How...
  3. Unable to find Tablet Mode in the Action Center in Windows 10

Unable to find Tablet Mode in the Action Center in Windows 10: Hi There, Recently, when I wanted to change to Tablet Mode, I opened the action center and I didn't find the Tablet Mode in the Action Center, [ATTACH] Here You Go. but I am able to turn on the tablet mode by going to settings. Anyways Thanks in Advance....
  4. I cant see Tablet mode in Action center.

I cant see Tablet mode in Action center.: I cant see tablet mode option in Action center. i tried to edit action center in settings but it also not showing tablet mode option. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-tablet-mode-in-action-center/b687d11d-f032-4e34-9374-1cdf6d2666ae
  5. Tablet Mode don't work

Tablet Mode don't work: It's been months after I updated windows. After the update, the tablet mode doesn't work anymore. I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode-dont-work/c74cd507-34aa-417d-80bb-71e8fbcc21b2
  6. Windows 10 action cente has no "Tablet Mode" button

Windows 10 action cente has no "Tablet Mode" button: We are trying to resolve some problems that arose when a hijacking virus got into my friend's computer. Most things seem to be working OK, but the Desktop seems to be locked in Tablet Mode. However, we can't find Tablet Mode in the Action Center in order to turn it off. The...
  7. Unable to see notifications in Action Center

Unable to see notifications in Action Center: Since the latest windows 10 update (version 1809), I can no longer view new notifications when I open action center though it still shows on taskbar corner that I have new notifications (but without any sound this time). I've enabled notification for every app in the settings...
  8. No button for bluetooth in action center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No button for bluetooth in action center: Hello, I am brand new to Windows 10 Pro--have had it for just about a week on a Dell Optiplex. The documentation states that to turn on bluetooth, there should be a button in the action center on the bottom left corner of the taskbar. I don't have this button--grayed...
  9. Disable Action Center in Windows 10 on tablets

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Action Center in Windows 10 on tablets: Hi, I need to disable the Action Center on Surface Tablets. I've found this link: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html It works only on Desktop computers with a normal monitor, but not on Surface Tablets. The icon disappears also on the tablets, but i...
  10. Start button and action center button lose functionality

in Windows 10 Support
    Start button and action center button lose functionality: We had a power outage earlier this week which shut down my PC. Upon restart, the 'normal' error screen that 'Windows encountered an error and didn't shutdown correctly' (Safe Mode screen) never appeared and it seemed to boot normally. Ever since, even after a couple of...