Windows 10: i don't see the apps in Your Phone

Discus and support i don't see the apps in Your Phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Samsung S8+ Android 9 linked to Win10 and I do not see the apps feature in Your Phone. How can I play with my phone's apps on my Windows PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MuffinCakes5000, Sep 30, 2020.

1. i don't see the apps in Your Phone

I have a Samsung S8+ Android 9 linked to Win10 and I do not see the apps feature in Your Phone. How can I play with my phone's apps on my Windows PC via the Your Phone app?

:)

MuffinCakes5000, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 30, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 30, 2020
  4. i don't see the apps in Your Phone

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

i don't see the apps in Your Phone

1. i don't see the apps in Your Phone - Similar Threads - don't apps Phone

2. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  3. Can't see All apps in Your Phone App.

Can't see All apps in Your Phone App.: I can't see any of my android app in Your Phone App. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-all-apps-in-your-phone-app/9bb4bd09-c2e8-4a76-898b-3a14c9297c87
  4. Your Phone App

Your Phone App: Recently your phone app got a calling feature. In the dialer whenever i am typing any number then the app seems to be automatically adding a country code prefix +44 in my case. This is also happening while sending an sms within the your phone app....
  5. your phone app

your phone app: When i make a call the voice came from my phone not from my surface go. I am done all setting reset and setup again and again but the issue is persist. what should i do. all notification photos, sms working properly but only voice not come from my surface go....
  6. Your Phone app

Your Phone app: When i make a call the voice came from my phone not from my surface go. I am done all setting reset and setup again and again but the issue is persist. what should i do. all notification photos, sms working properly but only voice not come from my surface go....
  7. Unable to see Call tab on Your Phone App

Unable to see Call tab on Your Phone App: I Recently updated to 1909 and read online on microsoft website about calls tab on your phone app that can make calls from my pc . I complete all the requirements given in that page to get that feature but still Im unable to see it. My Phone - Oneplus 6t Android 10...
  8. Your Phone App

Your Phone App: Hi, The problem which I am facing is, Your Phone app does not shows me the call option and mirror option. You can see this in the image below. Can someone help me to fix this please ? [ATTACH]...
  9. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  10. 'Your Phone' App

'Your Phone' App: I have an iPhone, which isn't currently supported by the Your Phone app to receive or send text messages. Are you planning on adding more features including texting for iPhone? If so, when? I would really enjoy the app a lot more if there was a text messaging function that...