Windows 10: i dont see the notebook?

Discus and support i dont see the notebook? in Cortana to solve the problem; So this Image of the notebook icon in start menu look like this to me [ATTACH] Where is the notebook?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by JoshuaLauchu, Dec 3, 2020.

1. i dont see the notebook?

JoshuaLauchu, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Cortana - notebook icon missing

I cant find a search bar next to start which means I dont see cortana setting or the notebook is important to me to have on my taskbar nothing is where it says iit is WHY

I need help also

set up and on my taskbar, I need help getting all tbis

LORI SHITES1, Dec 3, 2020
  4. i dont see the notebook?

Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

i dont see the notebook?

1. i dont see the notebook? - Similar Threads - dont notebook

2. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  3. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  4. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hi, so my new pc i got is 5g capable, but in the device manager advanced tab, i dont have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, so my new pc i got is 5g capable, but in the device manager advanced tab, i dont have...: Ive tried updating and rolling back drivers, uninstalling the adapter, and more i dont know what else to do. Its a Realtek adapter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-so-my-new-pc-i-got-is-5g-capable-but-in-the/8de02aca-7854-4628-9a3c-2dbc949007b1
  6. Hi, so my new pc i got is 5g capable, but in the device manager advanced tab, i dont have...

Hi, so my new pc i got is 5g capable, but in the device manager advanced tab, i dont have...: Ive tried updating and rolling back drivers, uninstalling the adapter, and more i dont know what else to do. Its a Realtek adapter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-so-my-new-pc-i-got-is-5g-capable-but-in-the/8de02aca-7854-4628-9a3c-2dbc949007b1
  7. pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...: So i was playing a game when i noticed people couldnt hear me. So i tested my mic ingame, it didnt play back any sound to me. I then checked control panel and sound settings, which both showed that a noise level was being picked up but when i tried to listen back to it with...
  8. pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...

pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...: So i was playing a game when i noticed people couldnt hear me. So i tested my mic ingame, it didnt play back any sound to me. I then checked control panel and sound settings, which both showed that a noise level was being picked up but when i tried to listen back to it with...
  9. pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. when I try to connect my notebook on my private network I need network credentials . I dont...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    when I try to connect my notebook on my private network I need network credentials . I dont...: when I try to connect my notebook on my private network I need network credentials . I dont know what they are. How can I log in on my notebook?...