Windows 10: i dont see the notebook?

Discus and support i dont see the notebook? in Cortana to solve the problem; So this Image of the notebook icon in start menu look like this to me [ATTACH] Where is the notebook?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by JoshuaLauchu, Dec 3, 2020.

1. i dont see the notebook?

JoshuaLauchu, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Cortana - notebook icon missing

I cant find a search bar next to start which means I dont see cortana setting or the notebook is important to me to have on my taskbar nothing is where it says iit is WHY

I need help also

set up and on my taskbar, I need help getting all tbis

LORI SHITES1, Dec 3, 2020
  4. i dont see the notebook?

Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

i dont see the notebook?

1. i dont see the notebook? - Similar Threads - dont notebook

2. I dont think the bubble screensaver works right

in Windows 10 Customization
    I dont think the bubble screensaver works right: I really like the screensaver itself, and in the preview it shows the bubbles should be all over the desktop, but when it activates after the period of time I selected, its just bubbles on a static color that I chose. Is there any way to make it show the desktop as a...
  3. my windows update is broken and I dont know how to fix it the text you see below is the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows update is broken and I dont know how to fix it the text you see below is the...: Name: System boot log diagnostics Result: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x0 Time spent = 0 ms Test Performed: --------------------------- Name: Event log diagnostics Result: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x0 Time spent = 0 ms Test Performed:...
  4. Help! Drivers dont reinstall, windows cant reset, etc...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Drivers dont reinstall, windows cant reset, etc...: Hello, So, I've been having this problem since like the start of January or earlier, and tried numerous online solutions but none of them work. My problem is that one day I got on my HP ProBook 430 G3, which is in Windows 10 but almost all the drivers dont work, which adds...
  5. Dont have Directx12 on my win10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dont have Directx12 on my win10 PC: I just dont have it. I am using : Sapphire Nitro 370 4GB Any ideas or Solutions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-have-directx12-on-my-win10-pc/eee5428e-6ae2-4a1f-b20f-a8fbc395735e
  6. My PC dont hibernate

My PC dont hibernate: So, when I want to turn off my PC I normally put in into sleep so next day I can quickly come back. Sleep mode stoped working after some time (stoped working in the meaning that the PC will immediately turn itself back on) so I switched to hibernation which is little slower...
  7. I dont know why this is happening just now

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I dont know why this is happening just now: I was messing with my mic settings trying to get my voicemod to work when i realized that my friends couldn't hear me anymore. I ran a microphone test i think in the "change system sounds" menu and now its saying that my detachable mic isn't plugged in. please help I don't...
  8. Keyboard and enter key in the Windows search/run dont work suddenly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard and enter key in the Windows search/run dont work suddenly: omen software cannot be accessed now,as enter key will no longer work in the search/run box,and cannot access anything that way anymore suddenly.And also keyboard software issue that has been progressively getting worse,as software was added/installed installed software:...
  9. I dont know what happend

I dont know what happend: I let my HP laptop install an update while it was installing I noticed that it stayed at 54% suddenly the laptop restarted and is now showing this https://i.imgur.com/EBkU6EV.jpg Can anyone help me? submitted by /u/Taurenz [link] [comments]...
  10. when I try to connect my notebook on my private network I need network credentials . I dont...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    when I try to connect my notebook on my private network I need network credentials . I dont...: when I try to connect my notebook on my private network I need network credentials . I dont know what they are. How can I log in on my notebook?...