Windows 10: I don't see the touch screen

Discus and support I don't see the touch screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I don't see the touch screen on my laptop, CHUWI LapBook. Is there a way I can install it? Thanks DA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dalvabcn, May 29, 2020.

1. Dalvabcn Win User

I don't see the touch screen

Hi,

I don't see the touch screen on my laptop, CHUWI LapBook. Is there a way I can install it?

Thanks

DA

:)

Dalvabcn, May 29, 2020

2. touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, May 29, 2020
  3. Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, May 29, 2020
  4. Dani Pun Win User

Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, May 29, 2020
Thema:

1. I don't see the touch screen - Similar Threads - don't touch screen

2. I don't see "Reset This PC"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't see "Reset This PC": Hi. I'm having a big problem here. I was try to fix my computer and was think about resetting it when it toll me that it rebooted so many time that it couldn't fix the problem. So I decided to reset it. I presses f1 click on troubleshoot. and instead of letting my to the...
  3. I don't see "Reset This PC"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't see "Reset This PC": Hi. I'm having a big problem here. I was try to fix my computer and was think about resetting it when it toll me that it rebooted so many time that it couldn't fix the problem. So I decided to reset it. I presses f1 click on troubleshoot. and instead of letting my to the...
  4. I can see there is a touch keyboard on the taskbar, but on tapping it, no touch keybooard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can see there is a touch keyboard on the taskbar, but on tapping it, no touch keybooard...: On upgrading my Lenovo notebook from Window 10 to Window 11, I cannot access touch keyboard panel for handwriting Chinese characters.I can see there is a touch keyboard on the taskbar, but on tapping it, no touch keyboard appears on the screen. Pls advise how to open the...
  5. I can see there is a touch keyboard on the taskbar, but on tapping it, no touch keybooard...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can see there is a touch keyboard on the taskbar, but on tapping it, no touch keybooard...: On upgrading my Lenovo notebook from Window 10 to Window 11, I cannot access touch keyboard panel for handwriting Chinese characters.I can see there is a touch keyboard on the taskbar, but on tapping it, no touch keyboard appears on the screen. Pls advise how to open the...
  6. I don't have HID-compliant touch screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't have HID-compliant touch screen: I don' have HID-compliant touch screen in my Lenovo PC. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-hid-compliant-touch-screen/085712f4-2e4e-4ec3-9f0d-4d8e788ce661
  7. I Don't See Months

in Cortana
    I Don't See Months: Hi there! Why do I not see months? I was trying to convert days to months.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-months/e717702b-cf18-48a8-946a-43df9e3ec621
  8. I don't see the wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't see the wifi: In my lapto I do not see the Wi-Fi that is nearby to connect to me the first time this happens to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-the-wifi/63294876-fe8b-4441-9ff8-ba57062880af
  9. Recycle bin I don't see

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recycle bin I don't see: I can not find the recycle bin, I can not see it anywhere. how can I get it? I delete a file and I need to recover it from there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle-i-dont-see/e90051bd-61b4-4d1d-b9ab-27c97a7991d3
  10. I don't see the exclusion option

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't see the exclusion option: I'm trying to add exclusions in the Windows Defender, but I don't see the option anywhere. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/i-dont-see-the-exclusion-option/4cd67d70-fb40-40c2-8e17-ef8b2aad221b"