Windows 10: I don't see the wifi option in windows 10

Discus and support I don't see the wifi option in windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/YoUnGDaGgEr_999 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/YoUnGDaGgEr_999, Nov 27, 2020.

1. I don't see the wifi option in windows 10

/u/YoUnGDaGgEr_999, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Windows 10 update options

No, not Option Six, I said Option Two step 6, here: Option Two Step 6,

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Taavi Est Win User

I don't see the wifi option in windows 10

Wifi option disappeared

For solution A:

It says plug an ethernet cable into this computer Then check if the problem is fixed or skip step. Nothing about wifi. ( And I don´t have option to connect it to ethernet anytime soon)

For solution B:

I have tried most thing. What i can say its not about router problem or internet provider problem, it´s problem is with laptop. just wifi option is totally gone there is not any trace that laptop have wifi. ( It have )

For solution C:

It say:"download pending update." But I can not because I don´t have internet connection.

So I assume theres the problem. Yeah my computer made update just before wifi problem occured. So i tried uninstall updates but that didn´t help.

D: Have not done it yet. but seem I have to.

Taavi Est, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

I don't see the wifi option in windows 10

1. I don't see the wifi option in windows 10 - Similar Threads - don't wifi option

2. I don't able to see wifi option on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't able to see wifi option on my laptop: I don't find wifi option on my setting. How can I able to connect wifi on my laptop? Please help me. I need to submit my project tomorrow morning. It's part of my final exam. Please help me to resolve my problem soonThank you...
  3. I don't able to see wifi option on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't able to see wifi option on my laptop: I don't find wifi option on my setting. How can I able to connect wifi on my laptop? Please help me. I need to submit my project tomorrow morning. It's part of my final exam. Please help me to resolve my problem soonThank you...
  4. I cant see wifi option in my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant see wifi option in my laptop: Hello,I dont what type of glitch this is but I cant see wifi option in my laptop.I restarted it several times but i cant see a way to connect to wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-wifi-option-in-my-laptop/51e692c9-ad2d-4fb0-9b39-cbc9747c6606
  5. Why can't I see the wifi option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I see the wifi option?: I recently bought a Gateway Laptop for a Christmas present, but recently there has been some problems with the Network Connection. Each time I turn the computer off the wifi option just completely disappears. The options would only show Bluetooth, Airplane Mode, Battery...
  6. Why can't I see the wifi option?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I see the wifi option?: I recently bought a Gateway Laptop for a Christmas present, but recently there has been some problems with the Network Connection. Each time I turn the computer off the wifi option just completely disappears. The options would only show Bluetooth, Airplane Mode, Battery...
  7. I don't see voice search option on bing.

in Cortana
    I don't see voice search option on bing.: I don't find voice search option on bing in microsoft edge. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-voice-search-option-on-bing/76868704-e6c1-44ad-9da2-a159cb463cd3
  8. I don't see the wifi

I don't see the wifi: In my lapto I do not see the Wi-Fi that is nearby to connect to me the first time this happens to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-the-wifi/63294876-fe8b-4441-9ff8-ba57062880af
  9. don't see internet options

don't see internet options: I just changed to new modem and now I cannot see "internet options" on one of my networking desk top. Is there a solution to this issue. I get error 651 too. Thanks!...
  10. I don't see the exclusion option

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't see the exclusion option: I'm trying to add exclusions in the Windows Defender, but I don't see the option anywhere. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/i-dont-see-the-exclusion-option/4cd67d70-fb40-40c2-8e17-ef8b2aad221b"