Windows 10: I don't see the wifi

Discus and support I don't see the wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In my lapto I do not see the Wi-Fi that is nearby to connect to me the first time this happens to me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlvinRubio1, Aug 16, 2019.

1. I don't see the wifi

In my lapto I do not see the Wi-Fi that is nearby to connect to me the first time this happens to me

:)

AlvinRubio1, Aug 16, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 16, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Aug 16, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I don't see the wifi

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

I don't see the wifi

1. I don't see the wifi - Similar Threads - don't wifi

2. fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...: I was trying to fix the wifi problem by doing any possible solutions to fix it but to no avail, and try uninstalling it and restarting my laptop, after restarting and checking the device manager and network adapter, it's gone, even enabling showing hidden devices from view...
  3. fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...: I was trying to fix the wifi problem by doing any possible solutions to fix it but to no avail, and try uninstalling it and restarting my laptop, after restarting and checking the device manager and network adapter, it's gone, even enabling showing hidden devices from view...
  4. I don't able to see wifi option on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't able to see wifi option on my laptop: I don't find wifi option on my setting. How can I able to connect wifi on my laptop? Please help me. I need to submit my project tomorrow morning. It's part of my final exam. Please help me to resolve my problem soonThank you...
  5. I don't able to see wifi option on my laptop

I don't able to see wifi option on my laptop: I don't find wifi option on my setting. How can I able to connect wifi on my laptop? Please help me. I need to submit my project tomorrow morning. It's part of my final exam. Please help me to resolve my problem soonThank you...
  6. I have a wifi but i don't have a password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a wifi but i don't have a password: I want to open my wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-wifi-but-i-dont-have-a-password/7956675a-a74f-461f-b1c9-4f1a1ae37e6b
  7. I have a wifi but i don't have a password

I have a wifi but i don't have a password: I want to open my wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-wifi-but-i-dont-have-a-password/7956675a-a74f-461f-b1c9-4f1a1ae37e6b
  8. I don't know why but my computer will not keep a connection to my wifi when I'm playing a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know why but my computer will not keep a connection to my wifi when I'm playing a...: I tried plugging the wifi adapter into different ports and reset my PC even used a different wifi and I don't know anything else that might do the trick...
  9. I don't know why but my computer will not keep a connection to my wifi when I'm playing a...

I don't know why but my computer will not keep a connection to my wifi when I'm playing a...: I tried plugging the wifi adapter into different ports and reset my PC even used a different wifi and I don't know anything else that might do the trick...
  10. I rented a movie but can't play it offline because I don't have wifi to download it.

I rented a movie but can't play it offline because I don't have wifi to download it.: above4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-rented-a-movie-but-cant-play-it-offline-because/4647ec9a-d31a-46ce-8eee-4c633854b583