Windows 10: I don't see the wifi

Discus and support I don't see the wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In my lapto I do not see the Wi-Fi that is nearby to connect to me the first time this happens to me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlvinRubio1, Aug 16, 2019.

1. I don't see the wifi

In my lapto I do not see the Wi-Fi that is nearby to connect to me the first time this happens to me

:)

AlvinRubio1, Aug 16, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 16, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Aug 16, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I don't see the wifi

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

I don't see the wifi

1. I don't see the wifi - Similar Threads - don't wifi

2. All my folders are stuck on read only (all the standard online solutions don't work)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my folders are stuck on read only (all the standard online solutions don't work): I just reformatted my computer and did a fresh install of windows 10 home (version 1903). I plugged in my external SSD via usb, and every folder in the drive is stuck on "read only". What this means is that when I right-click on the folder and select "Properties", the "read...
  3. you don't currently have permission to access this folder -how do I get access

you don't currently have permission to access this folder -how do I get access: when trying to access a folder I get the following error message "you don't currently have permission to access this folder" how do I get access to this folder I am the ONLY user on this PC I used to be able to access this folder - how did this change?...
  4. Game Pass Games Don't Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Pass Games Don't Install: Hi, For the past 2 weeks I have been trying to solve this issue. Xbox Game Pass games (like Gears of War 5) which require "Administrator Approval" fail to install with code 0x800700c1. I have tried just about everything you could imagine. Install game through Windows...
  5. I reset my network, my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection

I reset my network, my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection: I reset my network, my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection . My laptop is hp Intel core i5 and windows 10. I can't see any internet adapter icon...
  6. Windows 10 strange WiFi issues—connected to WiFi router with internet access but don't get...

Windows 10 strange WiFi issues—connected to WiFi router with internet access but don't get...: Every once in a while, my connection to the internet on my Windows 10 laptop stops working—I'm still connected to the WiFi router, but I'm not getting a connection. At the same time, no one else connected to the WiFi router has any issues. The only way for me to fix this is...
  7. Computer keeps dropping wifi. Other devices don't have this issue.

Computer keeps dropping wifi. Other devices don't have this issue.: I will try to word this the best I can. (I am not too good at explaining things.) So I would be playing some online game on my computer and then suddenly, I would get connection errors on everything. What makes this whole situation confusing would be the fact that every...
  8. WiFi icon missing + some apps don't detect my WiFi connection

WiFi icon missing + some apps don't detect my WiFi connection: My WiFi icon randomly disappeared from the taskbar. Every Microsoft app stops working, because it's not seeing the WiFi (eg. Office, OneDrive etc. etc.). FireFox just works fine. Haven't tried any other programs yet. I've been searching the whole internet on this issue, but...
  9. I Don't Want to Auto Connect to Wifi

I Don't Want to Auto Connect to Wifi: Every time I start my PC it auto connects to WiFi, I don't want this to happen. I have turned off "connect automatically when in range" and I have unchecked the box "connect automatically when this network is in range" from the wireless network properties but it still auto...
  10. I don't have any option to connect on a Wifi

I don't have any option to connect on a Wifi: Hello everyone ! I just install Windows 10 on my Mac Book Pro Retina (Via bootcamp). Just that was a hell of a ride for me. I'm a total noob with computer, just finished, and windows started. The only problem is that if I choose to log in via Windows, I can only acces to...