Windows 10: I don't think it's supposed to do this

Discus and support I don't think it's supposed to do this in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/silverAndroid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/forqp3/i_dont_think_its_supposed_to_do_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/silverAndroid, Mar 25, 2020.

1. I don't think it's supposed to do this

/u/silverAndroid, Mar 25, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 25, 2020
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 25, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I don't think it's supposed to do this

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, May 25, 2020
Thema:

I don't think it's supposed to do this

1. I don't think it's supposed to do this - Similar Threads - don't supposed

2. How am i supposed to get help when my account got hacked? Microsoft don't have customer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am i supposed to get help when my account got hacked? Microsoft don't have customer...: How am i supposed to get help when my account got hacked? Microsoft don't have customer service or something??? I cant find any helpful sites on microsoft bruh.How am i supposed to get help when my account got hacked? Microsoft don't have customer service or something??? I...
  3. How am i supposed to get help when my account got hacked? Microsoft don't have customer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How am i supposed to get help when my account got hacked? Microsoft don't have customer...: How am i supposed to get help when my account got hacked? Microsoft don't have customer service or something??? I cant find any helpful sites on microsoft bruh.How am i supposed to get help when my account got hacked? Microsoft don't have customer service or something??? I...
  4. How am I supposed to fix that "you don't permission to open this file" when trying to edit...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How am I supposed to fix that "you don't permission to open this file" when trying to edit...: [ATTACH] I recently downloaded the devil may cry game, and i followed a tutorial to change the language of the game, which is to simply edit that notepad file we find in the folder of the game, but when I do this and try to save it, it says this... basically it's just "you...
  5. Executables supposedly from Microsoft don't have code signature - why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Executables supposedly from Microsoft don't have code signature - why?: I am on Windows 10. While exploring the running processes on my machine with process explorer from sysinternals, I discovered that some binaries supposedly from Microsoft are not code signed.virustotal doesn't detect anything off with these binaries. But as it stands, I can't...
  6. Executables supposedly from Microsoft don't have code signature - why?

Executables supposedly from Microsoft don't have code signature - why?: I am on Windows 10. While exploring the running processes on my machine with process explorer from sysinternals, I discovered that some binaries supposedly from Microsoft are not code signed.virustotal doesn't detect anything off with these binaries. But as it stands, I can't...
  7. Executables supposedly from Microsoft don't have code signature - why?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Processes supposedly from Microsoft don't have code signature - why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processes supposedly from Microsoft don't have code signature - why?: I am on Windows 10. While exploring the running processes on my machine with process explorer from sysinternals, I discovered that some binaries supposedly from Microsoft are not code signed.virustotal doesn't detect anything off with these binaries. But as it stands, I can't...
  9. Processes supposedly from Microsoft don't have code signature - why?

Processes supposedly from Microsoft don't have code signature - why?: I am on Windows 10. While exploring the running processes on my machine with process explorer from sysinternals, I discovered that some binaries supposedly from Microsoft are not code signed.virustotal doesn't detect anything off with these binaries. But as it stands, I can't...
  10. I found this on my task manager and I don't know what it's supposed to be

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I found this on my task manager and I don't know what it's supposed to be: [ATTACH] I disabled it. help submitted by /u/Rckardo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mlkrqt/i_found_this_on_my_task_manager_and_i_dont_know/