Windows 10: I don’t think that’s good...

Discus and support I don’t think that’s good... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/underdawg955 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0skza/i_dont_think_thats_good/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/underdawg955, Nov 25, 2020.

1. I don’t think that’s good...

/u/underdawg955, Nov 25, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 25, 2020
  3. my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, Nov 25, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

I don’t think that’s good...

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

I don’t think that’s good...

1. I don’t think that’s good... - Similar Threads - don’t that’s

2. I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.: At first I couldn’t play audio through my tv and now I can’t access audio at all. I restarted multiple times, updated my computer and still nothing. Audio is the only thing affected. Everything is greyed out on audio. I have uninstalled the game and still nothing....
  3. I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.: At first I couldn’t play audio through my tv and now I can’t access audio at all. I restarted multiple times, updated my computer and still nothing. Audio is the only thing affected. Everything is greyed out on audio. I have uninstalled the game and still nothing....
  4. My PC keeps blue screening and I don’t know the solution.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps blue screening and I don’t know the solution.: Hi guys, This is hard for me to believe but I’m posting on here in hopes someone helps me out. Never done this before.Every time I load up a game or even an application such as Ableton 11 Music DAW my computer will blue screen with an error message that changes each time....
  5. My PC keeps blue screening and I don’t know the solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps blue screening and I don’t know the solution.: Hi guys, This is hard for me to believe but I’m posting on here in hopes someone helps me out. Never done this before.Every time I load up a game or even an application such as Ableton 11 Music DAW my computer will blue screen with an error message that changes each time....
  6. My PC keeps blue screening and I don’t know the solution.

7. I have no internet, and don’t know how to get drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no internet, and don’t know how to get drivers.: Hi, I’m typing this on my phone right now because I can’t get WiFi on my hp laptop with windows ten. I turned on my computer this morning and WiFi no longer exists. There is no option for it on the taskbar or in settings. I’ve gone into control panel to try to enable it, but...
  8. I have no internet, and don’t know how to get drivers.

I have no internet, and don’t know how to get drivers.: Hi, I’m typing this on my phone right now because I can’t get WiFi on my hp laptop with windows ten. I turned on my computer this morning and WiFi no longer exists. There is no option for it on the taskbar or in settings. I’ve gone into control panel to try to enable it, but...
  9. Laptop don’t have Wi-Fi button to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop don’t have Wi-Fi button to connect to internet: The Wi-Fi button is missing on my computer. I am not able to connect to the Internet at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-dont-have-wi-fi-button-to-connect-to/e1d38c98-1833-43c8-aba8-0fdeb83cb133
  10. Laptop don’t have Wi-Fi button to connect to internet

Laptop don’t have Wi-Fi button to connect to internet: The Wi-Fi button is missing on my computer. I am not able to connect to the Internet at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-dont-have-wi-fi-button-to-connect-to/e1d38c98-1833-43c8-aba8-0fdeb83cb133