Windows 10: I don’t think that’s good...

Discus and support I don’t think that’s good... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/underdawg955 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0skza/i_dont_think_thats_good/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/underdawg955, Nov 25, 2020.

1. I don’t think that’s good...

/u/underdawg955, Nov 25, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 25, 2020
  3. my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, Nov 25, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

I don’t think that’s good...

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

I don’t think that’s good...

1. I don’t think that’s good... - Similar Threads - don’t that’s

2. I don’t think this is good 10 and the loud bang was me spilling water

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t think this is good 10 and the loud bang was me spilling water: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fursoft442 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l4issa/i_dont_think_this_is_good_10_and_the_loud_bang/
  3. Don’t know PIN cannot login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Don’t know PIN cannot login: Hi I always login with the account password in My office laptop but today, as soon as I opened it it requested the pin# and there was no other way to login. I don’t know why it doesnt show <I forgot the pin #> in order to reset it. I have lot of work to do.. plz help~...
  4. I notice that sometimes I have to reset my pc becuase application don’t respond

I notice that sometimes I have to reset my pc becuase application don’t respond: It is easily fixable but it gets annoying when I try to open an app and I have to restart my pc just to open it. What could the problem be? submitted by /u/Lost-Obligation [link] [comments]...
  5. How do i fix this issue? It happens quite often and I don’t know why.

How do i fix this issue? It happens quite often and I don’t know why.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thatxander [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kxx3tj/how_do_i_fix_this_issue_it_happens_quite_often/
  6. All the apps are crashing don’t know what happend

All the apps are crashing don’t know what happend: All my apps are crashing without crash report web browsers are not working just open for few seconds and crashes, games are not working crashing freezing. i don’t know what cause the issue I also tried reinstall clean windows worked. PC worked well few days a ago. My specs...
  7. HELP!!! Windows freaks out and does random things like this!! Don’t know how to fix.

HELP!!! Windows freaks out and does random things like this!! Don’t know how to fix.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BillionDollarKing [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ks407j/help_windows_freaks_out_and_does_random_things/
  8. My Bluetooth headset is not working anymore and I don’t know why.

My Bluetooth headset is not working anymore and I don’t know why.: It started with my friends saying I sounded a lot quieter in discord despite making sure all my settings were correct. Then my USB port stopped recognizing my Bluetooth chip or something. I was getting an unknown USB Device (device descriptor request failed) error. I tried...
  9. Keyboard and mouse don’t work when I’m setting up windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and mouse don’t work when I’m setting up windows: I just finished my yearly reset after my computer gets filled with viruses and background apps taking up my memory and as i was about to set up my windows 10 after resetting it, i noticed i cant use my keyboard and mouse. Ive tried using a different keyboard and ive unplugged...
  10. The touchpad on my laptop is broken and I don’t know how to fix it

The touchpad on my laptop is broken and I don’t know how to fix it: So I have an acers spin three the number thingy on the bottom of it says SP314-21R56W if that helps at all but I’ve tried everything from troubleshooting it to like pressing all of the Fn+f1..etc keys and nothing is working the touchscreen works fine but the like trackpad...