Windows 10: I don't think this is right

Discus and support I don't think this is right in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For about the past year, I have been struggling to maintain a manageable amount of free disk space, but most of my efforts are hampered by the fact... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Henry Higby, Jan 20, 2020.

1. I don't think this is right

For about the past year, I have been struggling to maintain a manageable amount of free disk space, but most of my efforts are hampered by the fact that over half my disk space is reserved by the system files. Of 233 GB total hard disk space, 132 GB are held under "System Files". I have run

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

and

sfc /scannow

from the command prompt as admin, with the result indicating no corrupt files. I've also run cleanmgr.exe and still no change. Why are these files taking up so much space? How did a file that starts at about 15 GB get to be so large? I would greatly appreciate any help. I don't think this is right 23fa97ab-b714-4729-aa7d-12d5a2dbcd37?upload=true.png

:)

Henry Higby, Jan 20, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 20, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I don't think this is right :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 20, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I don't think this is right

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

I don't think this is right

1. I don't think this is right - Similar Threads - don't right

2. My 'local admin' userid does not have administrative rights on my laptop - I don't understand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 'local admin' userid does not have administrative rights on my laptop - I don't understand: I set up a local administrator on my laptop lenovo yoga slim 6, Windows 11 Home v 22H2 following the instructions given in Windows help - create normal user without ID account, then change this normal user to admin. I ran "manage-bde -status" in the command prompt to get the...
  3. My 'local admin' userid does not have administrative rights on my laptop - I don't understand

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My 'local admin' userid does not have administrative rights on my laptop - I don't understand: I set up a local administrator on my laptop lenovo yoga slim 6, Windows 11 Home v 22H2 following the instructions given in Windows help - create normal user without ID account, then change this normal user to admin. I ran "manage-bde -status" in the command prompt to get the...
  4. I don't have a "Windows Terminal" option when I right click the start key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a "Windows Terminal" option when I right click the start key.: I want to return to the Legacy Right Click Context. The online procedure I've seen says I should see "Windows Terminal" when I right click the start button, but I don't....
  5. I don't have a "Windows Terminal" option when I right click the start key.

I don't have a "Windows Terminal" option when I right click the start key.: I want to return to the Legacy Right Click Context. The online procedure I've seen says I should see "Windows Terminal" when I right click the start button, but I don't....
  6. Why don't I have the extract all feature when I right click on a file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why don't I have the extract all feature when I right click on a file?: Why i don't have button named "Extract all"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-i-have-the-extract-all-feature-when-i/38c8e1e9-5573-4687-aa29-9a7d8e8fda3b
  7. Why don't I have the extract all feature when I right click on a file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I have the extract all feature when I right click on a file?: Why i don't have button named "Extract all"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-i-have-the-extract-all-feature-when-i/38c8e1e9-5573-4687-aa29-9a7d8e8fda3b
  8. Why don't I have the extract all feature when I right click on a file?

9. Every time I right click on my background windows restarts and I don't know how to fix it

Every time I right click on my background windows restarts and I don't know how to fix it: to be more specific every time I right click on my background my screen goes black for a millisecond and my windows restarts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-right-click-on-my-background-windows/5fbd1e3d-51bf-4847-be12-aeed0fceee1b
  10. Every time I right click on my background windows restarts and I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Every time I right click on my background windows restarts and I don't know how to fix it: to be more specific every time I right click on my background my screen goes black for a millisecond and my windows restarts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-right-click-on-my-background-windows/5fbd1e3d-51bf-4847-be12-aeed0fceee1b