Windows 10: I don’t understand how to access my Outlook mail app

Discus and support I don’t understand how to access my Outlook mail app in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I switched to Outlook but this app doesn’t work for me. It demanded me to enter password, phone number, a lot of numbers and then says the user name is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Maumofoolek, Nov 25, 2018.

1. I don’t understand how to access my Outlook mail app

I switched to Outlook but this app doesn’t work for me. It demanded me to enter password, phone number, a lot of numbers and then says the user name is wrong. I don’t know how to sort it all out.

:)

Maumofoolek, Nov 25, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 25, 2018
  3. configure Server Ports in Outlook e-mail app

I just updated the Outlook mail app and it seems that you can specify the servers and if they use SSL. Specifying SSL should set up the ports as you need them for AT&T

Add account
    Select advanced setup
    Select Internet email
    Select POP3
    make sure both Use SSL boxes are checked.

I don’t understand how to access my Outlook mail app [​IMG]

That should do it, I did not take it to the next step - I don't have AT&T as a provider *Wink

Slartybart, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

I don’t understand how to access my Outlook mail app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I don’t understand how to access my Outlook mail app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

I don’t understand how to access my Outlook mail app

1. I don’t understand how to access my Outlook mail app - Similar Threads - don’t understand access

2. New Outlook mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Outlook mail app: New PC has Windows11 installed, purchased and installed Microsoft 365. When setting up email accounts the new Outlook app does not have a POP3 option, has Imap, GMail, Yahoo etc. How do I enable POP3?...
  3. I’ve been having this problem with my computer I don’t understand how but the my apps...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve been having this problem with my computer I don’t understand how but the my apps...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CadenTheWorst [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tvors1/ive_been_having_this_problem_with_my_computer_i/
  4. How do I access mail app passwords?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I access mail app passwords?: I need to recover a gmail password, and its saved in the mail app cache. Is there a way to access that? I never made a secondary email, so I cant recover through google. Its on my iphone too, but same problem, cant access mail passwords. submitted by /u/Harmacc [link]...
  5. How do I access my 2007 Outlook mail from my newly installed 2010 Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I access my 2007 Outlook mail from my newly installed 2010 Outlook: Just set up my new PC with MS office 2010 Outlook, and want to access or import my old 2007 Outlook emails. Still have access to my Old pc which has my 2007 outlook, Thanks in advance for your help. Ed Please give detailed answer since I am not too familiar with the...
  6. Outlook mail app on my surface

Outlook mail app on my surface: The Outlook application has suddenly move most of my folders, even the ones I am currently using to Archives. How do I move them back to folders as I used to have them.? The problem started when I went to Microsoft store on Fifth Av NYC. I had a problem with using outlook...
  7. How do I clean Outlook on Mail App?

How do I clean Outlook on Mail App?: Hi, I am trying to clean my outlook "Mail" App or outlook on my web browser. I don't have outlook from Office 365, just the Mail app and outlook.com. I'm reading how to clean things like the .dat (data) or .fav (favorites). I've never cleaned outlook before so there's...
  8. How do I get "Focused" on Outlook Mail App?

How do I get "Focused" on Outlook Mail App?: Hi, I had a problem with Outlook Mail App not syncing for a week so I deleted my Outlook info and created a new one. My emails sync fine and is up to date, but I lost the "Focused" option. It shows all mail together. How do I get the focused back? Is there a way to reset Mail...
  9. Outlook Mail app corrupted?

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail app corrupted?: My Outlook Mail has not downloaded any mails for over 30 days. A notification repeatedly says its settings need updating (password?) and to click Fix. Fix does not work. I have checked all I can, including the password which is correct and works. Fortunately I can keep track...
  10. Mail app does not access Outlook servers

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app does not access Outlook servers: or so it appears. Creating a new account choosing the outlook option, either with my signed in MS system account, or the generic outlook choice returns error 0x80070525. I can, however, access gmail and yahoo sign ins. 13793