Windows 10: I don't understand this, all the partitions above have 100% free space, then why can't i...

Discus and support I don't understand this, all the partitions above have 100% free space, then why can't i... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Master_Independent [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Master_Independent, Feb 2, 2021.

1. I don't understand this, all the partitions above have 100% free space, then why can't i...

/u/Master_Independent, Feb 2, 2021
  2. kaxelina Win User

Why don´t I get Spaces on my N82

My husband and I bouth same mobile with one week apart. He got spaces in Share online but I don´t. We have updated the latest software.

Even the program is updated sevrel times but still I don´t have Spaces on my mobile. I even resert the phone but no luck.

What is the problem?

kaxelina, Feb 2, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Feb 2, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I don't understand this, all the partitions above have 100% free space, then why can't i...

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

I don't understand this, all the partitions above have 100% free space, then why can't i...

1. I don't understand this, all the partitions above have 100% free space, then why can't i... - Similar Threads - don't understand partitions

2. I can't login into my PC and don't understand why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login into my PC and don't understand why?: I was on my pc when it suddenly wasn't responding so I turned it off. once on again i tried to sign in but the sign in to put my pin isn't showing up. I've tried to do advanced settings and everything but once i get there and it asks for the password to my account and i type...
  3. I can't login into my PC and don't understand why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't login into my PC and don't understand why?: I was on my pc when it suddenly wasn't responding so I turned it off. once on again i tried to sign in but the sign in to put my pin isn't showing up. I've tried to do advanced settings and everything but once i get there and it asks for the password to my account and i type...
  4. I can't login into my PC and don't understand why?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Why can't I shrink my C drive with all of the space free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I shrink my C drive with all of the space free?: I wanted to create a Dual boot for windows 10 and ubuntu but when I tried to shrink my partition to create some space to install ubuntu. I couldn't shrink the partition even though I have a lot of storage available. Any ways to solve this? Os: windows 10....
  6. Why can't I shrink my C drive with all of the space free?

Why can't I shrink my C drive with all of the space free?: I wanted to create a Dual boot for windows 10 and ubuntu but when I tried to shrink my partition to create some space to install ubuntu. I couldn't shrink the partition even though I have a lot of storage available. Any ways to solve this? Os: windows 10....
  7. Why can't I shrink my C drive with all of the space free?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I can't use the free space as a partition

I can't use the free space as a partition: I've recently installed Linux Dualbooted with Windows 7, for quick testing. Then i uninstalled Linux along with grub as an option to only use Windows 7. Now, I tried to partition the free space as for my files Windows 7 is in logical drive now, i get this error without even...
  9. I can't use the free space as a partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use the free space as a partition: I've recently installed Linux Dualbooted with Windows 7, for quick testing. Then i uninstalled Linux along with grub as an option to only use Windows 7. Now, I tried to partition the free space as for my files Windows 7 is in logical drive now, i get this error without even...
  10. I don't understand this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't understand this . . .: This a little, off subject. I do get to this Forum, on a computer, running Windows 10 That, should count, I guess? I'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan. I live near Kansas City. I watched Superbowl 54, live. The link below, will show you almost the whole game. But, the strangest...