Windows 10: I don't understand this, all the partitions above have 100% free space, then why can't i...

Discus and support I don't understand this, all the partitions above have 100% free space, then why can't i... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Master_Independent [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Master_Independent, Feb 2, 2021.

1. I don't understand this, all the partitions above have 100% free space, then why can't i...

/u/Master_Independent, Feb 2, 2021
  2. kaxelina Win User

Why don´t I get Spaces on my N82

My husband and I bouth same mobile with one week apart. He got spaces in Share online but I don´t. We have updated the latest software.

Even the program is updated sevrel times but still I don´t have Spaces on my mobile. I even resert the phone but no luck.

What is the problem?

kaxelina, Feb 2, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Feb 2, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I don't understand this, all the partitions above have 100% free space, then why can't i...

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

I don't understand this, all the partitions above have 100% free space, then why can't i...

1. I don't understand this, all the partitions above have 100% free space, then why can't i... - Similar Threads - don't understand partitions

2. I don't understand this . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't understand this . . .: Lately I've been having trouble, staying on the internet?When I turn it on, from being completely off.It says no internet. I have a Wi-Fi code, to get online.So I go look, for available Networks. Then I'm connected.My computer's a Dell laptop, running Windows 10.I had my...
  3. I have to many partitions and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have to many partitions and I don't know why: Hello, I was cleaning some space today and while checking my partitions I found out I've got way to many and don't know why. Which one would it be safe to delete? Or what can I do to remove some of them? It looks very unpleasant and messy. [ATTACH]...
  4. I Don't Understand These Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    I Don't Understand These Problems: Hi. Sorry to bother you all again. I use Chrome with W 10 Pro>Specs: OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Build 19042, Installed 20200830152322.000000-180 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3, CPU Count: 4 Total...
  5. Storage Spaces saying no free space, but I appear to have ~6TB of space free

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Storage Spaces saying no free space, but I appear to have ~6TB of space free: Album with a few photos showing the issue and my configuration. This issue is likely of mine own doing, but I don't know enough about Storage Spaces to know where I went wrong. I began the pool with 4x8TB drives, then added 2x10TB drives later on. I recently safely removed...
  6. I don't understand why you can't leave well enough alone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't understand why you can't leave well enough alone: Every time I get my system set up to operate the way I want it to you cram some update down my throat full of **** I don't need or want and reset/change everything. Why not ask if I want some this ****.. no never wanted/needed ability to talk to my pc to get it to do stuff.....
  7. I don't understand this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't understand this . . .: This a little, off subject. I do get to this Forum, on a computer, running Windows 10 That, should count, I guess? I'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan. I live near Kansas City. I watched Superbowl 54, live. The link below, will show you almost the whole game. But, the strangest...
  8. Why do I have to sign into an Xbox "console" I don't have, and all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do I have to sign into an Xbox "console" I don't have, and all of a sudden?: I don't have an Xbox and I don't want one, but all the help I see is related to Xbox "console" and I only want to continue playing MS solitaire. I can't sign in to Xbox Live (whatever the heck that's supposed to be) all of a sudden, and there's a complicated and dubious...
  9. Don't understand why this happens......

in Browsers and Email
    Don't understand why this happens......: Win 10 Home ver 1803 Build 17134.81 Default browser is IE11. No 3rd party browser installed. Home page is google.ca Situation : I have IE11 shortcut on my desktop. Each time I click it open, I get 2 google tabs. Why is that ? This situation happens only on opening...
  10. I don't understand Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    I don't understand Windows 10: MS says Win 10 is the last version of Windows. I don't understand all these different versions, Creators, Anniversary, Fast track, Insider Preview. I'm thinking of just dumping Windows and switch to a lite version of Linux like Zorin or Xubuntu. I just need an OS that runs...