Windows 10: I don't understand this . . .

Discus and support I don't understand this . . . in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Lately I've been having trouble, staying on the internet?When I turn it on, from being completely off.It says no internet. I have a Wi-Fi code, to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Aug 13, 2021.

1. I don't understand this . . .

Lately I've been having trouble, staying on the internet?When I turn it on, from being completely off.It says no internet. I have a Wi-Fi code, to get online.So I go look, for available Networks. Then I'm connected.My computer's a Dell laptop, running Windows 10.I had my computer at Dell, for a serious problem.When I got it back, I had to put in the public Wi-Fi code.Then I got on, the internet. But even, if I do just a restart.I have to go through, the whole process. Of getting, back online.Is there a way, to set-up the computer. To go through, this process for me?That way I'd stay online. Ri

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Aug 13, 2021

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 13, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Aug 13, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I don't understand this . . .

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

I don't understand this . . .

1. I don't understand this . . . - Similar Threads - don't understand

2. Help! I don't understand why I can't access my local sql server MSSQLLocalDB through visual...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I don't understand why I can't access my local sql server MSSQLLocalDB through visual...: I'm in college trying to take an introductory database course, and in order to do that, I have to connect to a local sql server. I went to tools--> SQL Server--> and --> New Query in Visual Studio 2022 to create a new SQL Query, but was met with this error whenever I tried...
  3. Help! I don't understand why I can't access my local sql server MSSQLLocalDB through visual...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I don't understand why I can't access my local sql server MSSQLLocalDB through visual...: I'm in college trying to take an introductory database course, and in order to do that, I have to connect to a local sql server. I went to tools--> SQL Server--> and --> New Query in Visual Studio 2022 to create a new SQL Query, but was met with this error whenever I tried...
  4. My 'local admin' userid does not have administrative rights on my laptop - I don't understand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 'local admin' userid does not have administrative rights on my laptop - I don't understand: I set up a local administrator on my laptop lenovo yoga slim 6, Windows 11 Home v 22H2 following the instructions given in Windows help - create normal user without ID account, then change this normal user to admin. I ran "manage-bde -status" in the command prompt to get the...
  5. My 'local admin' userid does not have administrative rights on my laptop - I don't understand

My 'local admin' userid does not have administrative rights on my laptop - I don't understand: I set up a local administrator on my laptop lenovo yoga slim 6, Windows 11 Home v 22H2 following the instructions given in Windows help - create normal user without ID account, then change this normal user to admin. I ran "manage-bde -status" in the command prompt to get the...
  6. Hello, I'm scratching my head, I don't understand why this error, please take a look

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I'm scratching my head, I don't understand why this error, please take a look: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CFchkjeWGN16F6tL70sGYzPwi8NHAw41?usp=sharingHello, who understands and who is not difficult, please look at what is the problem of this blue screen, I will be very grateful...
  7. Hello, I'm scratching my head, I don't understand why this error, please take a look

Hello, I'm scratching my head, I don't understand why this error, please take a look: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CFchkjeWGN16F6tL70sGYzPwi8NHAw41?usp=sharingHello, who understands and who is not difficult, please look at what is the problem of this blue screen, I will be very grateful...
  8. Getting a lot of BSOD but don't understand the minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a lot of BSOD but don't understand the minidump: Getting a lot of BSOD especially when opening/running projects in software development software such as IntelliJ and Unity. I think it is a hardware issue? But I'm having trouble pinpointing to which one.Here is my...
  9. Getting a lot of BSOD but don't understand the minidump

Getting a lot of BSOD but don't understand the minidump: Getting a lot of BSOD especially when opening/running projects in software development software such as IntelliJ and Unity. I think it is a hardware issue? But I'm having trouble pinpointing to which one.Here is my...
  10. Hey, I'm a 78 year old and don't understand all your tech help. Search does not stay open....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, I'm a 78 year old and don't understand all your tech help. Search does not stay open....: 11, 365. When I click on SEARCH, it stays up for 1-2 seconds then disappears. I don't understand your automted answers. I am not that computer savvy....