Windows 10: i don't understand which Services Agreement ?

Discus and support i don't understand which Services Agreement ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, I foung this mail but i don't understand which Services and is this real or fake ???? talking about which agreement, and please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kaushal-Patel, Aug 31, 2020.

1. i don't understand which Services Agreement ?

Hello Microsoft,

I foung this mail but i don't understand which Services and is this real or fake ???? talking about which agreement, and please provide a details on this.

i don't understand which Services Agreement ? e585d103-72a4-49f9-b980-fa2fa2439629?upload=true.jpg

:)

Kaushal-Patel, Aug 31, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement

Source: Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement for consumers - The Official Microsoft Blog

Brink, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Services Problem

For future reference , blackviper also contains a list of default settings in case you can`t remember changing a service. There are TONS of guides and references like this on the web if you don`t like blackviper.

francis511, Aug 31, 2020
  4. fritoking Win User

i don't understand which Services Agreement ?

Can I buy Verizon branded netbook without getting the Service Agreement?

ok so the local cg has a listing for this HP Mini 110–1046NR Netbook from verizon wireless SUPER cheap....is there a way to reformat or hack these to use without the service agreement? like for home use w/ the wifi? i mean if i can get this thing for less than 75 bux i will..but dont want the service agreement? any ideas?

fritoking, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

i don't understand which Services Agreement ?

1. i don't understand which Services Agreement ? - Similar Threads - don't understand Services

2. I Don't Understand These Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    I Don't Understand These Problems: Hi. Sorry to bother you all again. I use Chrome with W 10 Pro>Specs: OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Build 19042, Installed 20200830152322.000000-180 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3, CPU Count: 4 Total...
  3. Microsoft Services Agreement October 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Services Agreement October 2020: I would like a succinct & very easy-to-understand explanation of the updated Microsoft Services Agreement - which applies from 1st October 2020. Including which Microsoft software will continue to be free to use. Does such a thing exist? If so what is the URL?...
  4. Service agreement

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Service agreement: I received an email today from an anonymous address which says i need to log in to update the microsoft service agreement. It has arrives in my inbox, not junk. There is a link in it which i have not followed. Is this likely to be genuine? Thanks...
  5. I don't understand this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't understand this . . .: This a little, off subject. I do get to this Forum, on a computer, running Windows 10 That, should count, I guess? I'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan. I live near Kansas City. I watched Superbowl 54, live. The link below, will show you almost the whole game. But, the strangest...
  6. Microsoft service agreement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft service agreement: Just had the email from MS re the service agreement. What they don't clearly state is what they support free and what do I have to pay for. For example a recent windows update trashed my PC and I contacted MS support to resolve this, they said I would have to pay! It was...
  7. I don't understand the necessity of this pop-up.

in Browsers and Email
    I don't understand the necessity of this pop-up.: Recently, I have been getting these pop-ups for cookies: [img] Even if I click on "Got it!" - the pop up still returns when I revisit the site. How many times do I have to accept a cookie agreement? For sake of argument, these are my settings in "Clear Browsing Data" -...
  8. I don't understand Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    I don't understand Windows 10: MS says Win 10 is the last version of Windows. I don't understand all these different versions, Creators, Anniversary, Fast track, Insider Preview. I'm thinking of just dumping Windows and switch to a lite version of Linux like Zorin or Xubuntu. I just need an OS that runs...
  9. Changes to Microsoft Services Agreement

in Windows 10 News
    Changes to Microsoft Services Agreement: Your Services Agreement made clearer You’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. We’re making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain...
  10. Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms: How to: Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms How to Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms The Microsoft Services Agreement is an agreement between you and Microsoft (or one of its affiliates) that governs your use of Microsoft consumer online products and services....