Windows 10: I don't understand why this rectangle is there on my screen

Discus and support I don't understand why this rectangle is there on my screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This weird rectangle on my screen appears randomly I tried taking screenshot of it on my desktop but it didn't appeared correctly so I made that grey... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by j226, Dec 3, 2021.

1. j226 Win User

I don't understand why this rectangle is there on my screen

This weird rectangle on my screen appears randomly I tried taking screenshot of it on my desktop but it didn't appeared correctly so I made that grey background just below it in paint so it will be visible properly.Whenever I hover my mouse over that area cursor changes to the blue circle , the one we see while loading looks like some process is going on there.I cant event click on it, I tried looking in task manager but found nothing.Hope someone can help me with it !

:)

j226, Dec 3, 2021

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Dec 3, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 3, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

1. I don't understand why this rectangle is there on my screen - Similar Threads - don't understand why

2. I don't understand why my laptop randomly shuts off and displays this screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't understand why my laptop randomly shuts off and displays this screen: Okay so basically, this has a happened a few times in the past few months and it is very annoying. For example, today I was working, nothing too heavy maintenance, jut google and MS word. When suddenly, my screen goes black, then my laptop restarts, but instead of coming to...
  3. I don't understand why my laptop randomly shuts off and displays this screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't understand why my laptop randomly shuts off and displays this screen: Okay so basically, this has a happened a few times in the past few months and it is very annoying. For example, today I was working, nothing too heavy maintenance, jut google and MS word. When suddenly, my screen goes black, then my laptop restarts, but instead of coming to...
  4. I can't login into my PC and don't understand why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login into my PC and don't understand why?: I was on my pc when it suddenly wasn't responding so I turned it off. once on again i tried to sign in but the sign in to put my pin isn't showing up. I've tried to do advanced settings and everything but once i get there and it asks for the password to my account and i type...
  5. I can't login into my PC and don't understand why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't login into my PC and don't understand why?: I was on my pc when it suddenly wasn't responding so I turned it off. once on again i tried to sign in but the sign in to put my pin isn't showing up. I've tried to do advanced settings and everything but once i get there and it asks for the password to my account and i type...
  6. I can't login into my PC and don't understand why?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. I don't understand why this rectangle is there on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't understand why this rectangle is there on my screen: This weird rectangle on my screen appears randomly I tried taking screenshot of it on my desktop but it didn't appeared correctly so I made that grey background just below it in paint so it will be visible properly.Whenever I hover my mouse over that area cursor changes to...
  8. I don't understand this . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't understand this . . .: Lately I've been having trouble, staying on the internet?When I turn it on, from being completely off.It says no internet. I have a Wi-Fi code, to get online.So I go look, for available Networks. Then I'm connected.My computer's a Dell laptop, running Windows 10.I had my...
  9. I don't understand this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't understand this . . .: This a little, off subject. I do get to this Forum, on a computer, running Windows 10 That, should count, I guess? I'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan. I live near Kansas City. I watched Superbowl 54, live. The link below, will show you almost the whole game. But, the strangest...
  10. Don't understand why this happens......

in Browsers and Email
    Don't understand why this happens......: Win 10 Home ver 1803 Build 17134.81 Default browser is IE11. No 3rd party browser installed. Home page is google.ca Situation : I have IE11 shortcut on my desktop. Each time I click it open, I get 2 google tabs. Why is that ? This situation happens only on opening...